Wells abuse at end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
    Was me. As you all know I’ve never rated him . Gave him a piece of my mind. Threw a couple of Chewits at him. Unacceptable performance. Donkey. Would rather play and nurture oteh. JN
    Have you got enough left to spare JN?....(mind that is)

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      Faking disgrace!

We've earned an off day ffs!

Whoever abused him I hope your next sh!t is a cactus!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
        Whatever was said to him he wasn't happy and walked off. Totally out of order and will never make him want to stay. Thanks a lot whoever it was.
        We have some absolute ####ing ##### supporting this club. They are an embarrassment

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          Faking disgrace!

We've earned an off day ffs!

Whoever abused him I hope your next sh!t is a cactus!!

Protruding from each hole of a bowling ball !!!

Comment

Wells has been great for us so just shows how fickle and in some cases stupid some of our fanbase really are. Question to the punter dishing it out to Wells, What was the abuse based on?

Comment

Am in the middle of watching Sunderland till I die. Should be compulsory viewing for all fans, whatever the club. Confirms what I have always felt. Fans who need to abuse players to vent their anger or get their kicks damage the player and the club. Yet every club has them. Passion is a dangerous emotion and the relationship between true fans and a team is a passionate one, however crazy it may seem.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                Am in the middle of watching Sunderland till I die. Should be compulsory viewing for all fans, whatever the club. Confirms what I have always felt. Fans who need to abuse players to vent their anger or get their kicks damage the player and the club. Yet every club has them. Passion is a dangerous emotion and the relationship between true fans and a team is a passionate one, however crazy it may seem.
                A small price to pay for being on such ridiculas wages tbh, think that doesnt help tbh the obscene amounts of money these players are on probably adds to abit of the anger.
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

His game wasn't helped by the fact he was getting lumps kicked out of him for most of the game, which largely went unpunished by the ref. So he was already visibly irritated by that. Sheff Utd clearly targeted him and Eze for special treatment. But I guess these moronic 'fans' wouldn't have made allowances for that. The oppo's game plan contributed to us having an off-day on the whole though.

Comment

Farking idiots. If you're on here, and you're reading this, just fark off out of the club. You must have literally nothing else in your life worth anything if a narrow loss to a good team makes you resort to coating off a guy who's proven to be the best striker we have at the club at the moment.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

He don’t seem bothered he’s tweeted praising fans

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Thankfully he’s intelligent enough to know there are priks at every club and they dont represent the majority.
                        There is one club that bucks that trend though, so to the numpty who gave Wells stick, fuk off down to Stamford Bridge, you’ll fit in nicely there.
                        And if it really was you JN, take your poxy chewits with you
                        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                        Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          That's good to hear, I think most of these professional footballers realize there are some real idiots in any fanbase and have to be ready to deal with it, it doesn't mean they have to like it, Wells is playing on a bad leg and as others said he was fouled continuously because the ref was incompetent and had no service then has to take this abuse, that would anger most players!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

Thankfully he’s intelligent enough to know there are priks at every club and they dont represent the majority.
                            There is one club that bucks that trend though, so to the numpty who gave Wells stick, fuk off down to Stamford Bridge, you’ll fit in nicely there.
                            And if it really was you JN, take your poxy chewits with you
                            Hahahaha that last bit

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

Hahahaha that last bit
                              Just a observation jeff but hope you dont mind me asking how old you are?
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                                Lewis Grabban what a wanchor he is eh & that waster Rodwell.

It was a good watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X