• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

I can just see it mate.

Hill of Hell, followed by a tombola for this weeks starting line up!

Tombola....

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied

I can just see it mate.

That’s funny

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Good luck to anyone who spies on Holloway's training sessions....
    I can just see it mate.

Leave a comment:

• peterlund.dk
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    I guess they'll look at IH's training the same way I looked at IH's starting XI week in week out...

This is tongue in cheek, btw. So let's not venture into another yay/nay on Holloway.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kit
    replied
    Really don’t have an issue with this and I don’t like Leeds. If they had broken into the other teams training ground, then yes that is wrong, but they didnt and this will have been going on, ever since I started to watch football. Forget all this ethical ######## the majority of tens will have done something similar at some point. Did Cardiff setting off alarms in our hotel before the Play Offs get this media coverage, no and that to me waa a lot worse than Bielsa.

Leave a comment:

• jamesnutt
    replied
    Your all snowflakes. Bielsa alpha male. Would be honoured if we found out McLaren had been doing this. JN

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
    is it in the league laws about this,if not he done nothing wrong.plenty others must do similar but not been found out.
    This seems to be the big debate. Did Leeds actually do anything that contravenes a Football League regulation? Or is the onus fully in the club to secure their training sessions against this type of thing?

At very least I feel it's unsportsmanlike behaviour from Leeds, and I hope something is done to make it clear that cheating of any kind won't be tolerated in the English game!

Leave a comment:

• hoopsmanjake
    replied
    They speed on us sod every one else. Thats enough for a 20 point reduction surely

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    is it in the league laws about this,if not he done nothing wrong.plenty others must do similar but not been found out.

Leave a comment:

• brightonr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Alanwycombe
    replied
    I bet a football club would down a drone quicker than you could say Sussex Police?

Leave a comment:

• corbray
    replied

But the manager has admitted doing it in every game mate. Much bigger argument here than just last night's game!
    if that's the case then they need more than just 3 points deducted! i don't agree with bending them over a barrel and demoting them or whatever but maybe something that they'll learn from like a 10pt deduction or something. something that'd hit them hard without completely derailing their season as they've still had to be good enough to beat teams etc but the FA need to do something that sends a message to bielsa and to any other team that thinks about employing similar shadey tactics to gain an advantage. it's bloody disgraceful what bielsa has done and has no place in football, zero tolerance to this kind of stuff imo!

like i said, i'd be ashamed if qpr did it and if we did i'd be calling for the exact same punishment too as it's straight up cheating there's no 2 ways about it.

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    My take on this is, if it's ok, then why hide in a bush?
    As Corbs said, it brings his integrity into question.

Very poor form.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by corbray View Post

if it happened to us we'd all be fuming and be calling for bielsa's head! this kinda thing shouldn't be tolerated at all and spoils the integrity of the game, i wouldn't be proud of our club if we did it. there's a big difference between sending scouts to watch a rival's game but watching training sessions is just disgraceful, team's obviously work on things and repeat the same drills over and over again and it gives teams an advantage if they know what another team is trying to work on.

leeds should be deducted 3 points at the very least and 3 points should be awarded to derby instead. sure, we're biting at derby's heels but i don't want football to be a game of spying and being sneaky.
    But the manager has admitted doing it in every game mate. Much bigger argument here than just last night's game!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X