Neutral's first visit to Loftus Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neutral's first visit to Loftus Road

Hi Folks - Really enjoyed my first ever visit to Loftus Road last Sunday. I think I am in love.
    A few pix'n'scribbles here should anyone find a neutral's views of interest.
    https://ian38018.blogspot.com/2019/01/loftus-road.html
    BW Ian

Good to have you onboard Ian , come to Portsmouth away with us if you can ,and see a big Rangers away turnout , you`ll 100% fall in love !
    F uck brentford right off ,they will spend theyre whole lives wishing they were blessed to be QPR
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Ian38018 View Post
      Hi Folks - Really enjoyed my first ever visit to Loftus Road last Sunday. I think I am in love.
      BW Ian
      Welcome on board, but don’t have a date with Brentford - they’re like the ugly, jealous girl from school. You’ll be dissapointed and just wanna go home - to Loftus Road.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post

Welcome on board, but don’t have a date with Brentford - they’re like the ugly, jealous girl from school. You’ll be dissapointed and just wanna go home - to Loftus Road.
        This.
        Welcome aboard the funbus Ian.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post

you put that so well !
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Thanks Folks. With just 12 grounds left of my "Doing the '92", I have found my spiritual (South of the Border) Home. Good Luck at Fratton Park.

Comment

BW Ian
              Really enjoyed that read. Welcome aboard mate.

Comment

Looks like you were sat near us in R Block.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  Looks like you were sat near us in R Block.
                  You were not there with your excitable lady friend, sitting next to a fat balding bloke, were you ?

Comment

You were not there with your excitable lady friend, sitting next to a fat balding bloke, were you ?
                    No but I was to the right of him a couple of rows down.
                    What was he getting so excited about? It did seem to coincide with the Leeds equaliser so maybe he took his anger out on you perhaps

Or are you referring to the couple in your blog?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

No but I was to the right of him a couple of rows down.
                      What was he getting so excited about? It did seem to coincide with the Leeds equaliser so maybe he took his anger out on you perhaps

Or are you referring to the couple in your blog?
                      Was referring to the lady of the couple. But I remember to whom you are referring . Oh the Joys.

Comment

Working...
                      X