Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinmalta
    replied
    We should do what Fulham did with Sessognon and refuse all advances from other clubs. Eze will help the club back into the Premier, giving time. Then, he will be worth much much more than 10 million!

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

Think he's like Hoilett or Bolasie who were at their best when they were about 20. We'll see.
    Not sure I buy that mate. 20 years old, and started less than 50 first team matches? This lad has got bags of improvement in him if his career is managed properly!

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    we will swap him for a couple pf players who are as useful as a skip,like when we got rid of sinclair

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    10 million is very good price. I think he is at the top of his career and will never be better than Freeman is now.
    He’s at the top of his game in his first full season with us , what are you talking about , he probably has another 4 or 5 years until he reaches the top of his game .

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley View Post

He's at the top of his career at the ripe old age of 20. So he's not still learning the game and will never improve. Ok.
    Think he's like Hoilett or Bolasie who were at their best when they were about 20. We'll see.

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    I think he is at the top of his career and will never be better than Freeman is now.
    He's at the top of his career at the ripe old age of 20. So he's not still learning the game and will never improve. Ok.

Leave a comment:

• klonk
    replied
    Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

I reportedly read this morning that...

1. Club actually don't rate him @ £10 million.
    2. The club DON'T want to sell.
    3. The club HAVEN'T even had an approach.

Reports ehy
    wait... i'm confused - did you read this or did you read somewhere that you read this?

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Doc
    replied
    10 million is very good price. I think he is at the top of his career and will never be better than Freeman is now.

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Wouldnt it be easier to buy the whole club for £10m and own all our players?

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

He's 100% worth more than £10million
    Or is that

He's worth 100% more than £10 million?

Leave a comment:

• qpr4life
    replied
    Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post

Personally I rate him higher than £10, however, I cannot understand why we should sell a player witH so much potential halfway through his first full season. I take your comments in a positive way. Hope he will end at least two of his three year contact he just signed.
    He's 100% worth more than £10million

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    I'd personally take 10m given our predicament. 10m plus a sell on would be better though!

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Think 10-12 mil is fair.
    ​​​​​​
    That should make Freeman at least 15 mil.

Leave a comment:

• corbray
    replied
    Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    It has been reported that Fans have been reading click bait sites.
    HITC are the ones reporting it lol. every player has their price but i reckon the club rate eze as 15m in todays moneybags era market

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    It has been reported that Fans have been reading click bait sites.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X