£10 million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    10 million is very good price. I think he is at the top of his career and will never be better than Freeman is now.
    He’s at the top of his game in his first full season with us , what are you talking about , he probably has another 4 or 5 years until he reaches the top of his game .

Comment

we will swap him for a couple pf players who are as useful as a skip,like when we got rid of sinclair
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Think he's like Hoilett or Bolasie who were at their best when they were about 20. We'll see.
        Not sure I buy that mate. 20 years old, and started less than 50 first team matches? This lad has got bags of improvement in him if his career is managed properly!

Comment

We should do what Fulham did with Sessognon and refuse all advances from other clubs. Eze will help the club back into the Premier, giving time. Then, he will be worth much much more than 10 million!

Comment

I tend to agree.
            also, if he carries on improving his value will double this time next season.
            Plus, there is no need to rush and sell him.

Comment

This is just bull£h1t from a media source trying to get clicks. Clicks to them equals money from advertising and such. There is no way the club would ever come out and publicly state a price for one of their players. It's up to other clubs to ask us about his availability and make an offer. Ignore all the shite about this.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                It has been reported that Fans have been reading click bait sites.
                Yep. I honestly don’t know why people even give this #### the time of day

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                  It has been reported that Fans have been reading click bait sites.
                  Do you have a link?

Comment

We're doing things correct regarding Eze. I like the silence from the club. The longer this goes in the Transfer window the more desperate clubs will become and we can ask for more money.

Personally I think £12m ish is fair and a good price and could help us secure some good players, like Wells and Wzsolek as we are skint.

Comment

See on Twitter Spurs interested too

Comment

Everyone can be interested but the man himself should realise game time is what he needs. not sitting on a bench in the prem or maybe just playing under 23s millwall must be pissed we have him though

Comment

Think he's like Hoilett or Bolasie who were at their best when they were about 20. We'll see.
                          Big call that especially when you consider Freeman was playing for Stevenage when he was 20

And as for improving, this time last year Holloway rated Washington as a better player than Eze by picking him instead

What is it about Eze that makes you think it's fair to compare him with Hoilett and Bolasie..? As in what are the similarities you base that on? And what is different about Freeman?

All I can think of is skin colour which of course isn’t what you base it on. So interested what you are basing it on?

Comment

Originally posted by Route One View Post

Big call that especially when you consider Freeman was playing for Stevenage when he was 20

And as for improving, this time last year Holloway rated Washington as a better player than Eze by picking him instead

What is it about Eze that makes you think it's fair to compare him with Hoilett and Bolasie..? As in what are the similarities you base that on? And what is different about Freeman?

All I can think of is skin colour which of course isn’t what you base it on. So interested what you are basing it on?
                            I like Eze so wouldn't want to mock him. I just don't like the assumption that all young players only get better when they get older.
                            When you compare those three, they all like to dribble, but aren't the fastest players. Eze clearly isn't. He is also exceptionally weak - at least at the moment - and may face difficulties. As for Freeman, his work rate, tackling, strength, shooting is from another planet. But don't want to argue more about this as Eze is an important player for us at this level.

Comment

Simple answer is £10m is nonsense see May 2018 David Brooke’s transfer Sheff U to Bournemouth for £11.5 million after 30 apps 3 goals on 3 year remaining contract. So Eze with much better record should be £12-£15 million.

Comment

what are you on about. when bolasie was 20 he was playing for barnet and he scored twice.muppet. JN

Comment

Working...
                                X