No announcement yet.

Pompey sold out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for the same. Have nowhere near the loyalty points required.

Good luck to you mate. Hope you get the opportunity to see the boys.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Looking for the same. Have nowhere near the loyalty points required.

Good luck to you mate. Hope you get the opportunity to see the boys.
      You and me both!

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post

You and me both!
        Try contacting the club and let them know you are travelling over from The States.
        They helped me and my son out last time we was over for a game.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I am in touch with the ticket department, but all they've said so far is following the ticketing news online. Figure there must be season ticket holders of long standing who are not planning to go and would help us. Also thought about appealing directly to Amit and Tony, but not sure how to reach them,

Comment

I need two as want to bring my bro and mate with him. Prob have to wait for general sale, but i dont really want that as I will be standing and I imagine people will want me to sit.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
              I need two as want to bring my bro and mate with him. Prob have to wait for general sale, but i dont really want that as I will be standing and I imagine people will want me to sit.
              LOL.

Comment

My ploy to use my families points has backfired ... they are going to come with us! Not what I intended. But, more to the point, shows that there will be a lot of demand. Like Fulham does, it is a really easy away day.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                  I am in touch with the ticket department, but all they've said so far is following the ticketing news online. Figure there must be season ticket holders of long standing who are not planning to go and would help us. Also thought about appealing directly to Amit and Tony, but not sure how to reach them,
                  Best way to contact then would be via Twitter.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I'll do everything I can to find two tix. If not, guess it was just not meant to be. Thanks all.

Comment

I shared your original post to Twitter and Facebook with a link back to here.
                      Hopefully something comes up.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

As long as we go for the full allocation ,i reckon this will go all the way to general sale before it sells out . But i have to admit there has certainly been a buzz for this game ,i havnt seen in a while . Reckon we`ll be in home seats if it dosn`t make it to under 400 loyalty points !
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          Ahhh fark. Don't think I will be able to get a couple.
                          If anyone has a spare adult and an u18 accompanied ticket, I'd be willing to pay face value.
                          How many loyalty points are you on Hits ? Reckon you will be ok ,if we take the full 2800

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                            Think I"ll get a home end ticket, dress like its 1974 and no one will any the wiser
                            To be fair to Portsmouth , they were always the best dressed on the South coast , took their lead from London ,unlike Brighton who wanted to be mini mancs !

Comment

If any one at the club actually understood the mindset of our support , they would have snapped up the full allocation straight away , after the initial disappointment of not getting Man u , ,Spurs or Palace , all clubs weve been to recently , Portsmouth away , the phone started ringing !
                              Weve not been there in years , theyre not far ,its winnable ,theyre no mugs on or off the pitch , weve got history , f ucking good day out !
                              PLEASE take the full alloctaion , judging by the amount of lads that are coming out of the woodwork , we could sell this twice over ,especially if it goes out on general sale

Comment

Last thing !
                                Apparently after the 14 th tickets for the Home sections go on open sale ............. just saying

Comment

Working...
                                X