BOS interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOS interview

Comes across as quietly confident and level-headed for one so young. Sounds like his Dad has been a strongly positive influence.

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Comes across as quietly confident and level-headed for one so young. Sounds like his Dad has been a strongly positive influence.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/N-dbOdnrkrM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Yes, it would appear we are bringing a new culture into the club b, Eze is of similar ilk.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post

Yes, it would appear we are bringing a new culture into the club b, Eze is of similar ilk.
      From what I understand, there's a small clique that has formed among the group of youngsters, Eze, BOS, Chair, Shodipo, Kakay, Hamaleinen. All seem to really enjoy their time here and have great chemistry with each other. A very helpful thing to have.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post

From what I understand, there's a small clique that has formed among the group of youngsters, Eze, BOS, Chair, Shodipo, Kakay, Hamaleinen. All seem to really enjoy their time here and have great chemistry with each other. A very helpful thing to have.
        That’s a very positive bit of news, a good culture is being cultivated, it bodes well for the future.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

He has impressed me everytime I have seen him play. Hard to get him in the team with everyone playing well, which I guess is a good problem to have.

Comment

Working...
          X