Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Felix & Mikel Platt (QPR’s loaned our players)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Felix & Mikel Platt (QPR’s loaned our players)

I’m not sure if anyone is interested but I will post this anyway.

I’m a QPR fan who lives in Basingstoke and thought that I should watch the Basingstoke v Hartley Whitney game tonight because of our loan players

The game finished 4-1 to Hartley & the QPR boy’s scored 3 of Hartleys 4 goals. Side note, Hartley Whitney are a very good team

Mikel Platt had something about him, good touch, strong against ruff looking physical men, Platt had good target man ability, good link up play & a very smart calm strikers finish for the second goal of the game from 6 yards out

Joe Felix was very useful playing left wing, fantastic touches, great skill. Really good dribbling at players with pace. Good pace, good defence cover also & scored 2 great goals, the first from 25 yards driven with great placement into the bottom left corner, the second of his goals was from an extremely hard angle. Boy did he looked overwhelmed when he scored his goals, like he wasn’t used to scoring lol

In summary, I’ve seen many strikers that I’ve got excited about, Grego-Cox, Tyler Blackman, & others. They never made it & I don’t believe Platt has that star quality, if you bear in mind Oteh has rarely played for us & I believe he’s quality. I think Platt will have a good career, my gut feeling says just not with QPR

As for Joe Felix. As good as he looked he was relatively quiet but he didn’t do anything wrong at all, I think with the right guidance he has a chance but I don’t hold great hope

To be fair they’re both very young & it’s a little too early to write anyone off & this is judged purely on a couple of under 23 games & the match tonight

I also had a brief chat with the QPR scout at the game, great to see it with your own eyes QPR are keeping tabs on them
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

ta for the update, appreciated.

Comment

Nice update. thanks

Comment

Thanks for this, Joe Felix is an interesting case, I think he has a chance as a right winger, I am pleased he is getting a go further forward, he could be a good player as a winger.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

I'd never even heard of Hartley Wintney before. This is fascinating. I therefore had no idea they were a feeder club for us. I wonder how that association started? Does anyone know?

Comment

Interesting read.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Nice to hear we have some that might come through after the Eze, Oteh etc era.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                I'd never even heard of Hartley Wintney before. This is fascinating. I therefore had no idea they were a feeder club for us. I wonder how that association started? Does anyone know?
                Do you put a peg on your nose when you post here?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

Do you put a peg on your nose when you post here?
                  I don't, but there's some that do mate!

Comment

Nose peg?? How
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

I don't, but there's some that do mate!
                      So true.

Comment

Joe Felix gets two mentions. Their two goal man was Salhim Abubakar.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Nose peg?? How
                          It's a reference to how people from other QPR message boards view this one Shania.

Comment

It's a reference to how people from other QPR message boards view this one Shania.
                            Forum tarts like you and I post anywhere that will have us though, don't we Hud?

Comment

Always interested to hear some news about our young generation. Cheers for that.

Comment

Working...
                              X