• Show
Clear All

• acricketer
    replied
    Ravel; Adel; Ezel!

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    He is similar to Ravel but not at that level yet. Both could do something brilliant in games and bith float across the pitch the big difference was Ravel could finish and was very calm with the ball at his feet. Eze has it all in front of him where as Ravel has wasted a talent that could have made him a world star.

Leave a comment:

• Joe90
    replied
    Wouldn't call him lazy, it's his style of play, he's calm. The only thing that bothers me about him is that he's not clinical in front of goal, he's fluffed a fair few good chances. That said, I still rate him.

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    Originally posted by nasser95 View Post

Exactly. You always get the complete silence from them when he pulls something off from out of nowhere.
    if it was a rabbit they be impressed

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Same could be said about , Stan , adel ,etc.but I’d rather watch those kind of players than ones that run all day but have no ability .
    Doesn't bother me that Eze looks a little lazy at times. As you say, he's that type of player, and he's definitely not in the team for his work rate.

I do think he needs to learn how to impose himself on a game a little bit better though. He has a habit of drifting in and out of games, and on a bad day you can barely notice he's on the pitch. Reminds me a bit of Ravel Morrison from that perspective!

Leave a comment:

• nasser95
    replied

Same could be said about , Stan , adel ,etc.but I’d rather watch those kind of players than ones that run all day but have no ability .
    Exactly. You always get the complete silence from them when he pulls something off from out of nowhere.

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Originally posted by nasser95 View Post

Heard this the game before as well... Don't know what the fans are expecting but he ain't a terrier lol...

Leave a comment:

• nasser95
    replied
    Listening to some of our fans at Leeds game he’s nothing but a lazy ####er .
    Heard this the game before as well... Don't know what the fans are expecting but he ain't a terrier lol...

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
    No more players should leave till summer,how ever much they offer.
    Nice sentiment, and I agree.
    But all players have their price and £15m could give us Nakhi Wells, 2/3 other good players and pay contracts to players like Wszolek whom we need.
    We're a bit skint.

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    S-Hit.com not even worth the clickbait effort. Next will be Bournemouth want Freeman £2m.

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    No more players should leave till summer,how ever much they offer.

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    £15m or don't even get on the conversation.

Palace are desperate, if they want him pay up. If not, on your way.

Leave a comment:

• swede
    replied
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    £20m
    Can I hear 25?

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Listening to some of our fans at Leeds game he’s nothing but a lazy ####er .

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by qpr View Post
    He’s not ready, it’s as simple as that
    Definitely not ready for the Prem mate. Best thing for him is this season and next at Loftus Road.

HITC are notorious for publishing utter hot air anyway mate, so I'm not too bothered!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X