Palace Want Eze?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Jordan Mutch is available on a free transfer at the moment, Palace paid him off last week. And to think, we parted with 6m quid for that guy. Didn't look anything like a top flight player to me. Don't even think he'd get into our current side.
    Wouldnt get a place in the ball-boys squad...

Comment

Jordan Mutch is available on a free transfer at the moment, Palace paid him off last week. And to think, we parted with 6m quid for that guy. Didn't look anything like a top flight player to me. Don't even think he'd get into our current side.
      to think that they paid 5.5 mil for him too. we done bloody well to only lose 500k
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

As mentioned earlier in this thread, it seems a Palace purchase with a loan back to QPR for the remainder of the season is being considered. Or perhaps there is no substance to this 'news' story whatsoever!

​​

Comment

Originally posted by Qpstranger View Post
          As mentioned earlier in this thread, it seems a Palace purchase with a loan back to QPR for the remainder of the season is being considered. Or perhaps there is no substance to this 'news' story whatsoever!

​​
          i hate palace and their cringy ultras,they can fark off, woy will play him as a cb the clueless tube.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

i hate palace and their cringy ultras,they can fark off, woy will play him as a cb the clueless tube.
            I don't mind Woy. Seems like a genuinely decent fella to me.

With you on the Ultras though. Bunch of plums!

Comment

This will always be an interesting argument. Should a player be allowed to make less effort just because they are more gifted?

Adel is a great example. As far at the end of the spectrum as you can get in terms high levels of talent, but low levels of application. Then you have players at the other end of the spectrum, you know, the Karl Henry types. Personally I think you can cut a player like Eze a little slack. But that being said, imagine the player he could be if you could install a little more work ethic in him? He could be a tremendous creative central midfielder if only he tracked back a little more!
              When I played I was full of pace ans everything was 100mph. When I got the ball my heart rate was high and was all.a bit of a panic. When the pace went I drifted into better positions and was more composed when I git the ball due to lower heart rate snd seemed to have more time and awareness. I thinks there more it it than being lazy and more being ready to pounce when the opportunity presents itself.

i would have loved to play alongside Eze. Me doing all the graft, winning the ball and simple passes to lay it off. If hes got a combative midfielder alongside if him it can be a very effective partnership

Comment

Working...
              X