X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shepherds Mush
    started a topic Sheffield United Predictions

Sheffield United Predictions

Tough game this and I'd take a point now all day long. Washington has gone something like 12 games for Sheffield United without a goal too so you know the inevitible game of his life is on the cards.

Think it'll be 1 - 1 (Wells)

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Keep Sharp quiet and a draw would be excellent otherwise a narrow defeat
    On a side note: A striker we should have bought ages ago.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Draw

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Keep Sharp quiet and a draw would be excellent otherwise a narrow defeat

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    I'm more interested in the Liz Hurley debate on there tbh.

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    I can see a score draw. Going to be a hard game, I am just hoping that because they rested 10 players last Saturday that they start slowly as the bulk haven't played for 2 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Kit
    replied
    we are doing very well since Leeds away beginning of Dec but Sheff Utd are a tough side and i can see this being another Blackburn, very tight with a late goal nicking it, lets hope it us this time that nicks it. 1-0 just not sure who too.

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    Be happy with a point here and keep our run going. Will be tough but we defo can win.

1-1 Eze

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    Any idea on ticket sales?

Leave a comment:

• Brian Wilson
    replied
    Last edited by Brian Wilson; 08-03-2019, 07:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by HeCanDoMagic View Post

Agreed. I like how our managers have assembled a team, whereas the likes of the aforementioned clubs have just bought a set of expensive individuals. We had a good go last year and dropped off, would love it (said with my best Kevin Keegan accent) if we were in and amongst the promotion race come April/May.
    Good luck to you mate (aside from tomorrow of course). I'd like to think we'll be right up there with you!

Leave a comment:

• HeCanDoMagic
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

I don't have have too much time for any of those 3 sides either mate. Derby in particular really have an embarrassment of riches when you look at some of the quality in their squad. Always refreshing to see sides like you lot and us giving them a run for their money with much smaller operating budgets!
    Agreed. I like how our managers have assembled a team, whereas the likes of the aforementioned clubs have just bought a set of expensive individuals. We had a good go last year and dropped off, would love it (said with my best Kevin Keegan accent) if we were in and amongst the promotion race come April/May.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by HeCanDoMagic View Post

Definitely - to be fair, think its shame we're playing each other this weekend - a lot of the big spenders are playing each other so gives some teams the less fancied teams chance to catch up or cement a place up there. I'd love the likes of Leeds, West Brom and Derby to drop off.
    I don't have have too much time for any of those 3 sides either mate. Derby in particular really have an embarrassment of riches when you look at some of the quality in their squad. Always refreshing to see sides like you lot and us giving them a run for their money with much smaller operating budgets!

Leave a comment:

• HeCanDoMagic
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

I think you'll find we are 2nd in the form table mate. Just checked, and fair enough, you guys are 3rd. Should be a good game!
    Definitely - to be fair, think its shame we're playing each other this weekend - a lot of the big spenders are playing each other so gives some teams the less fancied teams chance to catch up or cement a place up there. I'd love the likes of Leeds, West Brom and Derby to drop off.

Leave a comment:

• HeCanDoMagic
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

As we are away prob soak up and hit you on the break. Oh we are 2nd on the form front as of the last 5 games.
    First 20 minutes will be key then - we usually get at teams very early and pile on the pressure. When we score during that period we usually go on and win. However, when teams survive that period we can at times struggle to break teams down and leave ourselves exposed on the counter.

Form guide traditionally goes off previous 6 games - however, whether we are 2nd or 3rd on that list, we are certainly not 'off the boil'.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X