Sheffield United Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheffield United Predictions

Tough game this and I'd take a point now all day long. Washington has gone something like 12 games for Sheffield United without a goal too so you know the inevitible game of his life is on the cards.

Think it'll be 1 - 1 (Wells)

Most of Washingtons appearances have been as sub so unlikely to start. Utd off the boil lately so 2-0 us.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
      Most of Washingtons appearances have been as sub so unlikely to start. Utd off the boil lately so 2-0 us.
      ​​​​​​

Comment

If Sheff Utd are off the boil I'd hate to play them when they're bubbling!

1-1

Their last 2 losses have been to Leeds and WBA

Comment

2-2 Washington comes on and equalises on 90+4 then celebrates in front of us. Would take a point now though.

Comment

Gonna be a real tough one this. They're very good going forward. I fear a loss but hope for a dogged draw.

Comment

Id take a draw but certainly think weve got every chance of turning them over

Comment

A cheeky 1-0 win. Wells

Comment

2-0 QPR. A win.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

I think we'll lose, 2-0 or 2-1 with us scoring a late goal. Don''t think it's the end of the world, we're not going to win every game.

Comment

Not so sure they're as good as people think they are? Would like to think we're organised to get something, but you just know Washing up is going to score, couldn't hit a cows ar$e with a banjo for us but you know it's coming

Comment

I hope we get a clear offside goal and a very debatable penalty in a 2-1 win....

Comment

15-1 to us,
                          just for the utd fans browsing this on their forum via link
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Goalless draw me finks. Our defence are gonna play the mother of games.

Comment

They aint confident beating us

https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.ph...-go-2nd.68738/

With Eze, Freeman and Wells they’ve got some firepower. Not sure what they are like at the back, but not far off a playoff outfit looks at their first XI.

Comment

Working...
                              X