• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If villa don't go up,can see Smith going too
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
      It has proven again and again that it is very difficult to stop a rot like big relegated sides tend to experience. When teams are left with over overpaid players and big egos that deem themselves too good for the Championship they often end up with a very toxic dressing room. The great documentary "Sunderland till I die" gave us first hand insight.

There was hardly a more dysfunctional club in the Championship than QPR a couple of seasons ago. We have to judge the job Ramsey and JFH did in that light. It was probably a better job than we gave them credit for. Simon Grayson and Chris Coleman are not useless managers, but they could not prevent Sunderland from dropping further down. I think Rowett has had a tough job and I am not quite sure his successor will do much better this season.

Those that don't believe Holloway did a very decent job has to bear in mind that he inherited the same type of problems (Caulker, Sandro etc). He stopped the rot, turned things around and even though we did only finished lower mid table last season he represented progress and built a good fundament for Steve.

McClaren has turned out to be a fantastic acquisition, but it should not cloud the fact Holloway also did well. Rowett, Coleman and a few other decent managers are good reminders of that.
      As long as I have a hole in my harris I'll never agree with those views.

Where the team is now is down to Schteve and the current coaching team including CR.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

It will be interesting to see who Stoke go for next.

#slightlyworried
        diana ross and the supremes reckon that it's going to be nathan jones.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post

diana ross and the supremes reckon that it's going to be nathan jones.
          ITK!

Comment

Working...
          X