FA Cup 4th Round - We are playing......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    We usually crumble in the cup quicker than a Rich Tea so we should really probably be happy about getting a (hopefully) "beatable" team instead of ending up humiliated like Rotherham at Man City !?
    Humiliated all the way to the bank.

Comment

Any idea when the fixture date will be confirmed? I haven't been here since I was a child so looking forward to going to this one.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

Make you right ,its a ground we havnt done in a long while ,proper old school, not too far away ,Pompey fans create a lot of noise and best of all its winnable ,but only if we don`t them lightly and put out a strong team
        Definitely. It's two teams meeting at good time, both in form and up for it. We can't underestimate Pompey and should play as strong a side as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
          Any idea when the fixture date will be confirmed? I haven't been here since I was a child so looking forward to going to this one.
          I second this query. I haven't been to London due to difficult circumstances for a couple of years but in December I booked a trip for that last weekend in January, so now I cannot attend that home game. Logistically going to Portsmouth for a day should not be an issue for me, but I need to book coach tickets early(ish) to get a good price and I have no clue as to we will actually end up playing there at 3 PM on Saturday or earlier or later or even on another day. I mean this stuff must be finalised a few weeks in advance, right?

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I presume they are waiting for the replays to be done, to see what games to put on TV or what foreign tv companies want to pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
              I presume they are waiting for the replays to be done, to see what games to put on TV or what foreign tv companies want to pay for.
              So 3pm Saturday it is then!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                They are away to promotion rivals Luton on the Tuesday after!!! That could help.
                And now they play Peterborough in quarter final of checkatrader cup the week before. Every little helps. We will probably get done 3 nil.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post

That has not been confirmed.
                  Kick off still not confirmed.

Comment

QPR. Still not confirmed.

Comment

Says Sat 3pm on official Instagram.

Comment

Working...
                      X