• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Banana skin...

Leave a comment:

• northampton rs
    replied
    Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    We will be lucky to get 1200 tickets
    I was thinking exactly this , doubt we will get many.
    Not been there in a long time , have they done any ground improvements ? What’s it hold these days ? Is that bloke with the Bell still going ?

Leave a comment:

• Harryboy
    replied
    Does there End hold that amount?

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    Should be closer to 3 thousand tickets under fa rules

Leave a comment:

• Harryboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Originally posted by Abseits View Post
    Think that's a great tie myself. Should be a cracking game and fantastic atmosphere. Personally, I think it'd make a good TV match but they'll focus on Prem teams as per usual.
    Agreed ,reckon we will take loads down , its a ground some of the younger lot wont have done too , i`m bang up for this

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Originally posted by rodman View Post

When you say "take out" I don't mind going out for a drink, maybe even a bit of scoff along the way but do I have to kiss him at the end of the night ?
    Smelly finger at least mate

Leave a comment:

• Abseits
    replied
    Think that's a great tie myself. Should be a cracking game and fantastic atmosphere. Personally, I think it'd make a good TV match but they'll focus on Prem teams as per usual.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
    Don't underestimate Pompey chaps. I was there behind the scenes not so long ago, met a few people, and the whole club is on the up. Said I was going to have a few quid on them being Div 1 champs and wish I had. We'll need first team and it will show how serious we are about a cup run.
    Spot on. They've got a consistency in winning at the moment - gonna be a tough one.

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    All Prem clubs left apart from Pompey and we get them.... and away.

Sucks but I guess it's a chance to progress.

I will actually go to this one now we are away. I would be 50/50 if we were at home. Great away trip, they will have numbers and we should take a decent following as we haven't been there in years. Really up for this one.

Could be worse, could have been Bolton away.

Leave a comment:

• Alanwycombe
    replied
    Don't underestimate Pompey chaps. I was there behind the scenes not so long ago, met a few people, and the whole club is on the up. Said I was going to have a few quid on them being Div 1 champs and wish I had. We'll need first team and it will show how serious we are about a cup run.

Leave a comment:

• YoungR1
    replied
    Wonder if that red faced worm eating ####### will be there to see a match between two teams he financially ruined. He should go, he'd be really popular!

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Tough game that IMO but it should make for a good old fashioned cup game.

F*ck off Pompey, Pompey F*ck off....

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Originally posted by rodman View Post

When you say "take out" I don't mind going out for a drink, maybe even a bit of scoff along the way but do I have to kiss him at the end of the night ?
    No but you have to find somewhere to stick his bell

Leave a comment:

• rodman
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Wheeler on loan there.

Prize to any rangers fan who takes out fella with the bell, MYU will provide

Leave a comment:

Working...
X