X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

He made a right howler the other day that i saw briefly aswell.
    He's also been part of getting Birmingham to 8th in the table. To be fair though, I said someone LIKE Lee Camp.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Yea definitely pinks. I didn't like sarcastic cheering when he caught a simple ball a few minutes after the goal. It's not gonna help the fella in the slightest.

Came good second half as we said just worries me when he plays I'll be honest
    The same as you & i dont know if its just me but he looks like hes got lead in his boots bless him.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Don't want to knock Ingram too much but personally I'd like us to have an experienced keeper as the number 2. Someone like Lee Camp.
    He made a right howler the other day that i saw briefly aswell.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Yeah i agree and tbh he looks to me like one of those that struggles to handle the pressure, which is understandable but you would think by this the management will of seen this aswell.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Don't want to knock Ingram too much but personally I'd like us to have an experienced keeper as the number 2. Someone like Lee Camp.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by qpr View Post
    I would like him out the club. I think being sh!te while onloan at Northampton should of given the club the idea before trying to make him number 1

I would also say he must be extremely low on confidence also, so I don’t want to kick him while he’s down
    I'll be honest I wouldn't mind seeing him moved on. It's odd because when he came everyone was saying what a good keeper we had signed but I've seen him make many a howler & I just don't think he's all that.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    Yea definitely pinks. I didn't like sarcastic cheering when he caught a simple ball a few minutes after the goal. It's not gonna help the fella in the slightest.

Came good second half as we said just worries me when he plays I'll be honest

Leave a comment:

• qpr
    replied
    I would like him out the club. I think being sh!te while onloan at Northampton should of given the club the idea before trying to make him number 1

I would also say he must be extremely low on confidence also, so I don’t want to kick him while he’s down

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    His body shape was completely wrong for trying to catch it, but as qpr said about his confidence being low, but he made another kicking howler of a error where he was too slow and got closed down, & have to say at that point really felt for him cos he looked like a cat in headlights, even though hes been a pro for long enough but i suppose there is alot of pressure being watched by thousands. But glad for him & us he got to grips with things second half though as no one wants to see someone go to pieces.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Glad to hear he had a decent second half.

Leave a comment:

• qpr4life
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    What a shambles he made of that Leeds goal.

What annoyed me was it was a bread and butter save. Regardless how hard or fast it was hit, it was a free kick. There was no surprises, deflections or anything, it was literally straight down the pipe. I'd of been so p***** off if he'd of cost us that game with that mistake.

Gotta say though he was really good second half and made a couple of really good interventions and was very fast off his line to thwart a few Leeds attacks.

So glad we have Lumley though as I don't see this guy ever being a regular for us. Just got too many mistakes in him.
    When your confidence is low..

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    started a topic Matt Ingram

Matt Ingram

What a shambles he made of that Leeds goal.

What annoyed me was it was a bread and butter save. Regardless how hard or fast it was hit, it was a free kick. There was no surprises, deflections or anything, it was literally straight down the pipe. I'd of been so p***** off if he'd of cost us that game with that mistake.

Gotta say though he was really good second half and made a couple of really good interventions and was very fast off his line to thwart a few Leeds attacks.

So glad we have Lumley though as I don't see this guy ever being a regular for us. Just got too many mistakes in him.
Working...
X