Matt Ingram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Happy to have him as cover for Lumley personally.
    As much as I'd prefer a more experienced keeper as cover, I'd agree on this. Would benefit from a loan and playing consistently IMO.

Comment

Has anyone seen our 3rd choice keeper play?

Seny Dieng, 25, 6'3".

https://www.qpr.co.uk/squads/first-team/seny-dieng/

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Has anyone seen our 3rd choice keeper play?

Seny Dieng, 25, 6'3".

https://www.qpr.co.uk/squads/first-team/seny-dieng/
        Just gone out on loan to Scotland mate.

Comment

Last edited by Brian Wilson; 08-03-2019, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Thought he made a few smart saves at PNE on opening day and I was content enough. Was surprised how next few games panned out after that but I think there's a sound enough GK in there...... Just needs to rebuild his confidence.

Comment

Astonished that this debate is STILL ongoing.

The boy is short of confidence, we are restricted in terms of the business we can do, Lumley could get injured at any time and our other GKs have less than zero experience at this level.

What does SMac do?Correctly keeps him on the park despite an iffy 45, pats him on the back at HT and gives him a bit of belief. Result: big improvement.

Matt Ingram is our no 2 GK and that's the way its staying. I'm 100% confident the lad will be fine when next called upon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Apologies. I thought a football forum was to discuss ermmm football matters? Should we only post about all the good things then?

Why does an opinion have to automatically mean a 'scapegoat' in your eyes out of interest?

From what I've read is people simply saying from what they've seen he doesn't look like he's a long term prospect for the club due to quite a few disappointing performances.

Oh and if any player looks on forums to see people waxing lyrical about them & not giving HONEST opinions maybe they should stay off the Internet. Just a thought
                It is Jimmy, all I'm saying is that we have a habit of having someone to hate. He was part of the team that were awful in the first 4 games and it seems that MI has taken most of the criticism
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Wow. Hertford, don't go out in the sun.
                  LOL, I get burnt too easily
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post

It is Jimmy, all I'm saying is that we have a habit of having someone to hate. He was part of the team that were awful in the first 4 games and it seems that MI has taken most of the criticism
                    No one hates him Herts.

He is just shyte, that's all.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post

Not heard a single person use the word hate mate.

It's just the opinion seems quite strong that he's just not up to it this level possibly. Doesn't by any stretch make him a scapegoat.

Comment

I rewatched the FA cup game and didn't think he was as bad as some think. The free kick swirled and he also had a defender leave from the side of the wall, so he saw it late - though he should still have done better. I thought he was worse in the 31st (?) minute when dwelling on the ball and it was charged down by one of their strikers and luckily went behind for a goal kick. His distribution seemed quite good. Overall for a second choice keeper, he was fine. If he was perfect he wouldn't be here. If Lumley gets injured then I think he is good enough to step in

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

Wait outside the ground next time he plays and you can spit on him!
                          i hope u don't do that to players

Comment

Working...
                          X