Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr View Post

I’m not so sure about that, I remember he was w@nk
    I spoken to many ST holders , who were sorry to see him go.
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

The same as you & i dont know if its just me but he looks like hes got lead in his boots bless him.
      Hope he quicker and better hands on those church roofs then
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post

I spoken to many ST holders , who were sorry to see him go.
        He's done nothing at Rangers to suggest he is good enough here. Unfortunate but true.

Glad we have Lumley who looks like developing into top class. Wish Ingram all the best but hope Joe stays between our sticks for years.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          after his bad keeping for their goal yesterday he then dwells on it , gets tackled and nearly costs us another .
          Wait outside the ground next time he plays and you can spit on him!

Comment

Nice to hear a lot of fans have found another scapegoat, someone they can ridicule every time he plays. Joe Lumley could have easily been badly injured against Leeds and been out for many weeks. I'm sure Matt would love to read this and feel so much more confident on his next outing between to white sticks. Yes Joe is doing great at the moment and long may it continue but sooner or later he will make an absolute howler and possibly cost us the game ala Greeno against Chelsea. Guess he will be ridiculed then by our fans like we always do.

Good times at the moment for us but we still expect perfection
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              Nice to hear a lot of fans have found another scapegoat, someone they can ridicule every time he plays. Joe Lumley could have easily been badly injured against Leeds and been out for many weeks. I'm sure Matt would love to read this and feel so much more confident on his next outing between to white sticks. Yes Joe is doing great at the moment and long may it continue but sooner or later he will make an absolute howler and possibly cost us the game ala Greeno against Chelsea. Guess he will be ridiculed then by our fans like we always do.

Apologies. I thought a football forum was to discuss ermmm football matters? Should we only post about all the good things then?

Why does an opinion have to automatically mean a 'scapegoat' in your eyes out of interest?

From what I've read is people simply saying from what they've seen he doesn't look like he's a long term prospect for the club due to quite a few disappointing performances.

Oh and if any player looks on forums to see people waxing lyrical about them & not giving HONEST opinions maybe they should stay off the Internet. Just a thought

Comment

Best all round if he moves in in the summer. Never gonna be first choice while we have Lumley here, so never gonna get a run of games to get his confidence back. Just move on, play some games, and we replace with a youngster or an old pro who's happy to sit on the bench and reliable when called upon

Comment

Not good enough, next.

Comment

Wow. Hertford, don't go out in the sun.

Comment

we havnet stopped him getting in ground yet and sang Nazi at him
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

we havnet stopped him getting in ground yet and sang Nazi at him
                        Always next time eh!

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Wow. Hertford, don't go out in the sun.
                          I was thinking the same mate.

if anyone else made as poor an effort at their job as Ingram has done so far in a QPR shirt, they'd expect repercussions too. For normal folk like us, that normally means the sack. For a footballer, they have to deal with a bit of verbal and 5 grand a week whether they play or not. I know which I'd prefer!
                          Last edited by Tarbie; 09-01-2019, 07:27 AM.

Comment

I'm prepared to cut Ingram some slack. Barring the first 4 or 5 games this season, in which the entire team were pants, Ingram has done ok for us. Those first few games we played a very different style which brought far more pressure on the keeper because the defenders were unable to cope with the instructions they'd been handed (since then Macca changed the system of course). Yes, he was at fault for the Leeds goal but he redeemed himself with his 2nd half display, which would have taken a lot of mental strength, considering how much his confidence has already been knocked. Happy to have him as cover for Lumley personally.

Comment

Lumley has made a few mistakes leading directly to goals to be fair , but on the whole he’s been excellent. Also, anyone mentioning smithies , there’s a reason he isn’t playing at Cardiff and he didn’t save that FA cup one- he’s not that good . He was good 16/17- kept us up, but felt he was very poor 17/18- I’d take Lumley over him every day of the week- bigger louder more passionate and he rattles all home fans. JN

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                I'm prepared to cut Ingram some slack. Barring the first 4 or 5 games this season, in which the entire team were pants, Ingram has done ok for us. Those first few games we played a very different style which brought far more pressure on the keeper because the defenders were unable to cope with the instructions they'd been handed (since then Macca changed the system of course). Yes, he was at fault for the Leeds goal but he redeemed himself with his 2nd half display, which would have taken a lot of mental strength, considering how much his confidence has already been knocked. Happy to have him as cover for Lumley personally.
                                Fair points Stanley.

Comment

Working...
                                X