• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Wow. Hertford, don't go out in the sun.
    I was thinking the same mate.

if anyone else made as poor an effort at their job as Ingram has done so far in a QPR shirt, they'd expect repercussions too. For normal folk like us, that normally means the sack. For a footballer, they have to deal with a bit of verbal and 5 grand a week whether they play or not. I know which I'd prefer!
    Last edited by Tarbie; 09-01-2019, 07:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

we havnet stopped him getting in ground yet and sang Nazi at him
    Always next time eh!

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
    Nice to hear a lot of fans have found another scapegoat, someone they can ridicule every time he plays. Joe Lumley could have easily been badly injured against Leeds and been out for many weeks. I'm sure Matt would love to read this and feel so much more confident on his next outing between to white sticks. Yes Joe is doing great at the moment and long may it continue but sooner or later he will make an absolute howler and possibly cost us the game ala Greeno against Chelsea. Guess he will be ridiculed then by our fans like we always do.

Good times at the moment for us but we still expect perfection
    we havnet stopped him getting in ground yet and sang Nazi at him

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    Nice to hear a lot of fans have found another scapegoat, someone they can ridicule every time he plays. Joe Lumley could have easily been badly injured against Leeds and been out for many weeks. I'm sure Matt would love to read this and feel so much more confident on his next outing between to white sticks. Yes Joe is doing great at the moment and long may it continue but sooner or later he will make an absolute howler and possibly cost us the game ala Greeno against Chelsea. Guess he will be ridiculed then by our fans like we always do.

Wow. Hertford, don't go out in the sun.

Leave a comment:

• swede
    replied
    Not good enough, next.

Leave a comment:

• uptheR's
    replied
    Best all round if he moves in in the summer. Never gonna be first choice while we have Lumley here, so never gonna get a run of games to get his confidence back. Just move on, play some games, and we replace with a youngster or an old pro who's happy to sit on the bench and reliable when called upon

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied

Apologies. I thought a football forum was to discuss ermmm football matters? Should we only post about all the good things then?

Why does an opinion have to automatically mean a 'scapegoat' in your eyes out of interest?

From what I've read is people simply saying from what they've seen he doesn't look like he's a long term prospect for the club due to quite a few disappointing performances.

Oh and if any player looks on forums to see people waxing lyrical about them & not giving HONEST opinions maybe they should stay off the Internet. Just a thought

Leave a comment:

• Hertford Hoop
    replied

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    after his bad keeping for their goal yesterday he then dwells on it , gets tackled and nearly costs us another .
    Wait outside the ground next time he plays and you can spit on him!

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    Originally posted by northampton rs View Post

I spoken to many ST holders , who were sorry to see him go.
    He's done nothing at Rangers to suggest he is good enough here. Unfortunate but true.

Glad we have Lumley who looks like developing into top class. Wish Ingram all the best but hope Joe stays between our sticks for years.

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

The same as you & i dont know if its just me but he looks like hes got lead in his boots bless him.
    Hope he quicker and better hands on those church roofs then

Leave a comment:

• northampton rs
    replied
    Originally posted by qpr View Post

I’m not so sure about that, I remember he was w@nk
    I spoken to many ST holders , who were sorry to see him go.

Leave a comment:

• qpr
    replied
    Originally posted by northampton rs View Post

Ingram had some decent games for the “Cobblers” far from $hite ?
    I’m not so sure about that, I remember he was w@nk

Leave a comment:

• northampton rs
    replied
    Originally posted by qpr View Post
    I would like him out the club. I think being sh!te while onloan at Northampton should of given the club the idea before trying to make him number 1

I would also say he must be extremely low on confidence also, so I don’t want to kick him while he’s down
    Ingram had some decent games for the “Cobblers” far from $hite ?

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    after his bad keeping for their goal yesterday he then dwells on it , gets tackled and nearly costs us another .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X