Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lynch scores goals !

Comment

I'm glad we can have a sensible chat about football here..

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

Yes. Preferably called "Chips"

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
          Prefer hall to lynch. But lynch been good this season and would be harsh to drop him. Also, would say Furlong is ahead of Hall in the pecking order at the back. JN
          JN ,your beginning to make a play for poster of the season !
          I prefer Grant Hall to Lynch but as you say dropping Lynch would be wrong as hes done so well . I still , see Darnells future as RB though
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

JN ,your beginning to make a play for poster of the season !
            I prefer Grant Hall to Lynch but as you say dropping Lynch would be wrong as hes done so well . I still , see Darnells future as RB though
            For me, it makes sense to play Furlong at Right Back for now, as we don't have anyone else. When Rangel is fit again I'd drop Lynch to the bench and pair Furlong and BFG. Real shame for Grant Hall, as I think he's a tremendous footballer. But these injuries have ravaged him. Will be interesting to see of he gets another year.

Well stocked in central defence. Baptiste ain't bad as this level either and he doesn't get a look in!

Comment

Heard the podcast this week and Furlong was saying he see's jimself as primarily a right back, who will eventually late in his career go to centre back. Personally I see him as a better CB, but there you go.

Lynch and BFG have been quality this season. Saw Hall v Leeds and he was good and it's great to see him back. But he needs to prove he can play 30-40 games a season before he is even considered as first choice.

So for me its BFG and Lynch, Fuzzy as backup and Hall as 4th choice.

Comment

For now it’s L & L, they are having a blinding season, next season, if Kakay progresses as I hope he will, DF will have a problem, he is potentially the better RB, DF’s future is at CB. A fully fit Hall walks in at CB, if fit, he will get another deal, for me, DF and GH are more technical but L & L are brutes, great position to be in for the club, as for Baptiste, great back up, underrated at CB.
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Hall could always play the Cameron role whilst he's out. He's done that before to good effect. Wouldn't be surprised to see him there once the Lynch/BFG partnership is resumed. What's healthy now is we're getting the stage where we have two players vying for each position.

Comment

Not a fan of Hall in middle personally and never thought he done that great a job there. Did he not pick up injury that’s kept him out playing there. Different game playing centre of the pitch and for me he’s to fragile and not mobile enough

Comment

Leave well alone. We didnt get where we are by chopping n changing. Hall is defiantly a useful option from the bench.

Comment

Hall and Lynch are, nowdays, among our top earners so can see both being released at end of season along with Baptiste. That could lead to Furlong at CB and Kakay at RB. Although I believe Kakay is not good enough for this division.

Comment

Working...
                        X