Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hall vs Lynch at CB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by rodman View Post
    Doubt Hall will play as many as 5 games for the rest of the season.

    Be injured again in no time at all.

    Wish that wasn't the case but we all know it.
    Blokes a terminal sick note.
    He's had 1 bad injury on his knee. Hardly a terminal sick note.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by djp View Post
      Both out of contract at end of season so assuming only one will get a new deal who should it be?
      Lynch all day long

      Comment


      • #18
        Neither. Furlong will fill one of the spots and we can recruit potential cheaper.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by swede View Post

          Not now, but soon.....if/when fit heís the better player.
          You're making no sense... Which comment are you sticking by? What statement are you keeping with...

          Hall shouldnt be first team choice unless Lynch of BFG have a nightmare!!

          Comment


          • #20
            I do agree that Hall is the better defender, but I don't think you can drop Lynch for him so quickly. It is a shame, Hall is better with his feet and when we are having more of the ball like we did against Hull, he would be better.

            Hall could probably replace Cameron. Won't go forward, can pass and be a better holding midfielder than Scowen or Cousins. You could have Scowen or Cousins doing the Luongo get up and at em role with Hall doing Camerons role.


            Having said all that, we have had some great results recently so I wouldn't change anything.

            Comment


            • #21
              Wouldn't underestimate the importance of a central defensive partnership. The understanding between Lynch and the BFG is up there with Onuha and Dunne.

              In short, if it aint broke....

              Comment


              • #22
                Lynch is a left footer and offers balance. Hall is not and his injury could re occur at any time.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

                  You're making no sense... Which comment are you sticking by? What statement are you keeping with...

                  Hall shouldnt be first team choice unless Lynch of BFG have a nightmare!!
                  Is it that time of the month now? Ok, I mean when fullt fit = played more games.

                  Comprende sunshine?

                  By the way, who is Lynch of BFG? Is he a friend of the royal family or just a plain noble?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Rubbish. Lynch has been awesome this season, Hall is good backup and that's the way it should stay as long as Lynch keeps playing the way he is.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

                    Nakhi Wells - 6
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 1
                    Matt Smith - 1
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1

                    Winter Transfers 2019

                    IN


                    OUT
                    Idrissa Sylla

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by swede View Post

                      Is it that time of the month now? Ok, I mean when fullt fit = played more games.

                      Comprende sunshine?

                      By the way, who is Lynch of BFG? Is he a friend of the royal family or just a plain noble?
                      Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook. Ironic that.

                      To be clear though, you're being totally ridiclous in wanting to pull out Lynch who's been superb for us this season making a great partnership with our 'BIG ####ING GERMAN' for a player who's been fooooked for over a year because he's better on the ball?

                      You're clueless, Comprende d1ck head?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        Neither. Furlong will fill one of the spots and we can recruit potential cheaper.
                        Is this your only criterion for a player?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Prefer hall to lynch. But lynch been good this season and would be harsh to drop him. Also, would say Furlong is ahead of Hall in the pecking order at the back. JN

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

                            Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook. Ironic that.

                            To be clear though, you're being totally ridiclous in wanting to pull out Lynch who's been superb for us this season making a great partnership with our 'BIG ####ING GERMAN' for a player who's been fooooked for over a year because he's better on the ball?

                            You're clueless, Comprende d1ck head?
                            https://www.webmd.com/women/pms/medicine-for-pms#1

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                              Prefer hall to lynch. But lynch been good this season and would be harsh to drop him. Also, would say Furlong is ahead of Hall in the pecking order at the back. JN
                              I agree. I really like Furlong at CB.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

                              Nakhi Wells - 6
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 1
                              Matt Smith - 1
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1

                              Winter Transfers 2019

                              IN


                              OUT
                              Idrissa Sylla

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

                                Is this your only criterion for a player?
                                Yes. Preferably called "Chips"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X