The future is bright!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The future is bright!

Amazing performance from QPR today that made me leave the ground feeling very immensely proud of my team and with great hopes for the future for QPR, with these wonderful young players, great manager and the never-say-die attitude of the team. So much pace and movement from the attacking part of the team today, Leeds could not compete with the deft touches, skill and pace of our play. Bright Oseyi-Samuels - what a player we have here. Strong on the ball, beautiful touches, pace and agility. I think we have a diamond on our hands.

Has been said elsewhere and many times now, but what a difference SMC has made to our players. Look at Bidwell - a better attacker as a fullback in a back four than he ever was as a wingback. We may not be world beaters but we really don't look to have a particular weak spot. Every position has been worked on, that's obvious.

Comment

Brilliant player, I wish he gets a little bit more of an opportunity
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Someone posted other day that Manning is better then BOS!!!! Not even close BOS is in another league to Manning

lets hope they both come good for us. Got some great prospects coming our youth set up

Comment

Agree with every word and don't forget to mention CR, he's showing why we got him here.

Comment

BOS reminds me of Andrew Impey. Stocky and loves to run with the ball. Great little battler.

Comment

Is Chris Ramsey the under the radar
              "Messiah "

Comment

The future is Bright and he’s the Bos

Comment

Working...
                X