Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gator
    replied
    The manager is never going to please everyone, some will never be happy!

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    Anyway we still in and loads of bigger clubs ain't,bring on Luton or barnet lol

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by gator View Post

As good as he has been, obviously he is one of the best we've had in some time, we still can question some of his moves, I thought he took Wells off too soon at Villa, that's just my opinion, not toys out of the pram!
    You're never going to agree with every decision a manager makes mate. Plus we don't know who's carrying what knocks, or who needs a rest. Wells has been playing with a dead leg all the way through the xmas period by the way, so MacLaren has been trying to protect him a bit. He said so in his press conference this week!

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied
    There’s still little subtle digs at Steve on messageboards. It’s either teams we play are rubbish or he’s had a huge transfer budget to save his job or he’s neglected the youth completely.

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

He hasn't United on here let alone fans,every week toys out pram on here from someone loosely about Steve ollie
    As good as he has been, obviously he is one of the best we've had in some time, we still can question some of his moves, I thought he took Wells off too soon at Villa, that's just my opinion, not toys out of the pram!

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied

He hasn't United on here let alone fans,every week toys out pram on here from someone loosely about Steve ollie
    Couple of people that can't accept that Ollie was rubbish and MacLaren is the real deal mate.

Different story at Loftus Road ain't it? I never heard anyone grumbling when I was there a few weeks back. It was as united as I can remember it since the play off final.

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied

Anyone who can't see the improvement this season under McLaren is off their nut.

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    He has also united the fans which needed doing after our previous manager who divided opinion in the worst way. We have the same spirit on the field with more calmness off it.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    He is certainly doing very well,better than anyone could have expected

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    He has also united the fans which needed doing after our previous manager who divided opinion in the worst way. We have the same spirit on the field with more calmness off it.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    To think that we HAD him here when handsome was in charge

Leave a comment:

• Itsonlyagame
    replied
    Don’t forget winning both our London derbies too.
    Fair play ssshhhhteeeeve

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Superb manager for us. Shows what a decent manager can do with decent players. He’s proved a lot of people wrong and a lot of people right

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Under this manager we could win the Cup. Club legend already.

Leave a comment:

• loftbalcony
    replied
    Man united away would be great We could take them

Leave a comment:

Working...
X