No announcement yet.

Mclaren the messiah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No manager ever gets every single decision right but his decisions are taken with thought not a tombola drum. Holloway is no longer here so not sure why this keeps coming up. McClaren has done and is doing great and long may that continue.

Comment

Even if we lost today I would have still been very content with our approach, set-up, style and general entertainment value. Mr McClaren has taken us from dull, turgid, rudderless nothingness into a team I actually want to watch and support - he is clearly a very competent manager who knows his stuff! He's born Leeds-way isn't he..... Wonder if he enjoyed sticking it to them or if he had mixed emotions?

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        Even if we lost today I would have still been very content with our approach, set-up, style and general entertainment value. Mr McClaren has taken us from dull, turgid, rudderless nothingness into a team I actually want to watch and support - he is clearly a very competent manager who knows his stuff! He's born Leeds-way isn't he..... Wonder if he enjoyed sticking it to them or if he had mixed emotions?
        Just said almost exactly the same thing to my Man Utd supporting mate on the blower!

Comment

I feel a huge sense of pride being a QPR fan today. The win at Forest, followed by a win in an FA cup game have finally killed off two statistics that I really hated listening to every time I heard them on the tv or radio every time we played at forest, or played a cup game. Those victories in the space of a few weeks, combined with the way we are playing, and the gradual introduction of younger players makes me a very happy R's fan this evening!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Was about to post similar. What a f*cking legend!

Keeping my diary clear end of May for a trip back to the UK (play-offs, not FA Cup Final). Who else believes?!!
            Oh know it's funny... we were saying the same on the way home.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

Oh know it's funny... we were saying the same on the way home.
              I was meant to be going to Japan for the Rugby World Cup in September, but I've held off booking it cos I can't afford to do that and the play-offs (if it happens). Really hoping that proves to be a wise decision!

Good to see you posting again by the way Myu!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  That’s easy compared to winning away to forest and fa cup round 4 in the same season.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    He doesn't even need wellies let alone a brolly.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

He doesn't even need wellies let alone a brolly.
                      Haha....very good

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Couple of people that can't accept that Ollie was rubbish and MacLaren is the real deal mate.

Different story at Loftus Road ain't it? I never heard anyone grumbling when I was there a few weeks back. It was as united as I can remember it since the play off final.
                        Different story on the road too Tarbs, great to go away again.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Anyone who can't see the improvement this season under McLaren is off their nut.
                          Saw some moron on social media saying that “mclarens a lying c***” just before kick off cos he rested players and played Ingram. People actually agreeing with him. The one real negative to social media is you give any cretin with an internet connection a voice. Some people are so thick it’s actually frightening

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                            There’s still little subtle digs at Steve on messageboards. It’s either teams we play are rubbish or he’s had a huge transfer budget to save his job or he’s neglected the youth completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

Saw some moron on social media saying that “mclarens a lying c***” just before kick off cos he rested players and played Ingram. People actually agreeing with him. The one real negative to social media is you give any cretin with an internet connection a voice. Some people are so thick it’s actually frightening
                              This.

Comment

Arise sir Shteve,

Steve McClaren's blue and white army

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X