Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man united away would be great We could take them

Comment

Under this manager we could win the Cup. Club legend already.

Comment

Superb manager for us. Shows what a decent manager can do with decent players. He’s proved a lot of people wrong and a lot of people right

Comment

Don’t forget winning both our London derbies too.
          Fair play ssshhhhteeeeve
          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
          Will Danaher

Comment

To think that we HAD him here when handsome was in charge

Comment

He has also united the fans which needed doing after our previous manager who divided opinion in the worst way. We have the same spirit on the field with more calmness off it.

Comment

He is certainly doing very well,better than anyone could have expected

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  He has also united the fans which needed doing after our previous manager who divided opinion in the worst way. We have the same spirit on the field with more calmness off it.
                  He hasn't United on here let alone fans,every week toys out pram on here from someone loosely about Steve ollie
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

He hasn't United on here let alone fans,every week toys out pram on here from someone loosely about Steve ollie
                    Anyone who can't see the improvement this season under McLaren is off their nut.

Comment

Couple of people that can't accept that Ollie was rubbish and MacLaren is the real deal mate.

Different story at Loftus Road ain't it? I never heard anyone grumbling when I was there a few weeks back. It was as united as I can remember it since the play off final.

Comment

As good as he has been, obviously he is one of the best we've had in some time, we still can question some of his moves, I thought he took Wells off too soon at Villa, that's just my opinion, not toys out of the pram!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

There’s still little subtle digs at Steve on messageboards. It’s either teams we play are rubbish or he’s had a huge transfer budget to save his job or he’s neglected the youth completely.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

As good as he has been, obviously he is one of the best we've had in some time, we still can question some of his moves, I thought he took Wells off too soon at Villa, that's just my opinion, not toys out of the pram!
                            You're never going to agree with every decision a manager makes mate. Plus we don't know who's carrying what knocks, or who needs a rest. Wells has been playing with a dead leg all the way through the xmas period by the way, so MacLaren has been trying to protect him a bit. He said so in his press conference this week!

Comment

Anyway we still in and loads of bigger clubs ain't,bring on Luton or barnet lol
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

The manager is never going to please everyone, some will never be happy!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X