Luongo in Asian Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luongo in Asian Cup

Apparantly he had a poor game in a humiliating loss to Jordan.

Usually like to see Oz win their games, but the selfish side of me wants Luongo back ASAP.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

They lost? Good news
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I think both Scowen and Cousins were outstanding today. Work to do for Mas.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          Good shout that. That was the most joined up team performance I've seen from us in ages..... Connection and transition through the thirds from defence to attack was nigh on perfect all game and huge credit to Josh and Jordan in keeping that ticking over. Genuine competition for places and good cover in all positions might make this the best squad we've seen for a while. Good times!

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            Agree especially after the stick they received in the Reading match, what a crack that was by Cousins, the keeper made a very good save!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
              They lost? Good news
              Lol...but they'll still go through...there's only 24 teams in it and 16 go through to the knock outs so 4 teams who finish 3rd in a 4 team group will still progress.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

Agree especially after the stick they received in the Reading match, what a crack that was by Cousins, the keeper made a very good save!
                Thought the Leeds keeper was their best player today. Very impressive youngster.

Comment

Urgh came on here to try and forget about that terrible performance. I honestly can’t believe we’ve rehired Arnold as manager. He was a failure before and he’ll be a failure again.

Can’t believe we lost to bloody Jordan. Embarrassing.
                  Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
                    Urgh came on here to try and forget about that terrible performance. I honestly can’t believe we’ve rehired Arnold as manager. He was a failure before and he’ll be a failure again.

Can’t believe we lost to bloody Jordan. Embarrassing.
                    I think you'll make it through to the knockout stage along with almost everyone else!

Comment

Working...
                    X