Comment

S V Zulte Waregem?
      Undisclosed fee.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Good big wages, not playing. Adios.
        Does that mean we can replace, under the fair play malarkey ?
        F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

This is good news all round. Clearly a player that the manager doesn't fancy, who would have walked for free in the summer.

We've got out of the last 6 months of his deal, freed up some money for wages, and even managed to get an "undisclosed fee" as well. I'm sure it was next to nothing, but given our current predicament, every little helps. Well done to the board on this one. Let's try and repeat the trick with some of the other dead wood in the squad!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            This is good news all round. Clearly a player that the manager doesn't fancy, who would have walked for free in the summer.

We've got out of the last 6 months of his deal, freed up some money for wages, and even managed to get an "undisclosed fee" as well. I'm sure it was next to nothing, but given our current predicament, every little helps. Well done to the board on this one. Let's try and repeat the trick with some of the other dead wood in the squad!
            Hmmn got a fee doesn't matter how little it's a lot more than any of us expected ,
            hes got one in four make you wonder how many he could get if he played a team game

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Hmmn got a fee doesn't matter how little it's a lot more than any of us expected ,
              hes got one in four make you wonder how many he could get if he played a team game
              Literally what I said ain't it mate?!!

Comment

Good luck Sylla. Bucks the trend that we have had in recent years of players refusing to leave and happy to collect their wage for zilch.

here's a player who wants to play. No doubt could be got more money at the end of the season? Good luck Sylla

Comment

Zulte Waregem was the team that sold him to Anderlecht. As I reckon he was on at least £20k he, in theory, could be replaced by a free transfer on a wage of £15k.Although I would imagine, as he wasn't anywhere near the first IX,
                  we will just use some to pay Manning's wage and save the rest.

Comment

Or maybe offer good deals to Pav and Lumley

Comment

Thought he gone months ago,Elvis seen more round club than him
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Good news but good luck to him.

Comment

Last edited by Brian Wilson; 08-03-2019, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Cue pre-season in Belgium.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

Would be very surprised if we paid him 20k. Closer to 10 with good bonuses i think but only guessing of course.
                              10k a week,Brighton wouldn't get out of bed for that
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X