Live stream maybe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live stream maybe?

For those not going to. Leeds game, bet 365 have a stream of all today's fa cup games live, I've just been doing my online coupon and and all 8 or so 1230 ko's are on live, all you need is an account which is easy enough to set up, obviously I'm assuming all the Sunday fa cup ties will also be streamed.

I think bet365 now requires a deposit on new account signups.
    Also, last time I used bet365 to stream a game, you were not able to view fullscreen. Is this still the case?

I would imagine there will be a few streams available tomorrow.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

won’t be broadcast on the box in the United Kingdom, having been passed over by both the BBC and BT Sport for the first time since 2015/16 at this stage of the competition.

However, they will be shown across the globe in a whopping 65 nations, spanning both hemispheres and multiple continents.

Major territories such as the USA, France and Canada will be able to watch the west London boys in action, as will residents of Djibouti, Mauritius and the Seychelles.

Be amazed if you cant find a stream

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        won’t be broadcast on the box in the United Kingdom, having been passed over by both the BBC and BT Sport for the first time since 2015/16 at this stage of the competition.

However, they will be shown across the globe in a whopping 65 nations, spanning both hemispheres and multiple continents.

Major territories such as the USA, France and Canada will be able to watch the west London boys in action, as will residents of Djibouti, Mauritius and the Seychelles.

Be amazed if you cant find a stream
        If that's the case mate, there will be a load of streams available for sure!

Comment

It's not on any of the networks here in Canada and of course QPR Plus isn't carrying it, hopefully there will be a stream available from somewhere!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
            It's not on any of the networks here in Canada and of course QPR Plus isn't carrying it, hopefully there will be a stream available from somewhere!
            https://www.sportsnet.ca/soccer/watc...ive-sportsnet/

Is that free ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              It's on Sportsnet Now which is part of Rogers Sportsnet over here. Sportsnet Now is a premium add on.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Sportsnet Now is $20 a month, I won't watch anything else on it so I'm just going to hope someone can post a good live stream on here!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Sportsnet Now is $20 a month, I won't watch anything else on it so I'm just going to hope someone can post a good live stream on here!
                  Bound to be plenty kicking around mate. I'll post one up here as soon as I find a decent one with English commentary.

Comment

Eurosport 1 will be sending it.

Comment

Oh right sod that. Like others say plenty free-bees will be on

Comment

Might have spoke too soon. Can't find a single stream advertised on any of the usual sites. I'll keep looking!

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                          Eurosport 1 will be sending it.
                          Found a decent stream for EuroSport 1. Showing darts at the moment though. Is it definitely coming on there?

Comment

Eurosport 1 is showing darts all day

Comment

Found one with French commentary.

http://www.jokerlivestream.com/strea...m-4817294.html

Comment

Working...
                              X