Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Is Financial Fair Play actually 'fair'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    To ensure a level playing field there should be a wage cap and spending limits introduced to all clubs in the relative divisions. Such as happens in both forms of Rugby.

Of course, there should be a limit on loan players and size of squads as well. Chelsea having 60 players out on loan is completely absurd and another examle of how big clubs get bigger and little clubs get crumbs. A scandal.

Leave a comment:

• brightonr
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Sorry mate, I'd not realised reading was such an issue for you. In future I'll keep my replies to you shorter.
    Maybe just two words, Tarbs?

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    replied
    Clearly a corrupt plan to keep the bigger sides at the top and on the gravy train.

disgraceful.
    very much like the EU

Leave a comment:

• Sleeping Giants
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Thought it would be worth taking a poll, as there seems to be some differences of opinion on the forum lately.

Not easy, but try to answer as objectively as possible.

The sanctions against us aside - that is a separate issue. The question here is are FFP rules in fact 'fair' or do they still advantage the bigger clubs?
    Not fair at all, I know Man City generate much much more income than us but are they fitting within the rules spending 100s of millions on players in a transfer window?...Owners should be allowed to pump money in so long as the club isn't running at a loss including the owner's investment.

Leave a comment:

• klonk
    replied
    Depends what we mean by fair really...

does ffp mean that everyone has an equal chance of success? No... it gives a clear advantage to clubs that generate higher levels of income.

does ffp mean that clubs can’t gain an unfair advantage by spending way beyond their means? Yes. (Sort of at least).

ffp is far from perfectand could be hugely improved... part of that needs to be a better understanding of what it’s actually all about.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Haha you should try being everyone else reading youre A4 replies to every subject son
    Sorry mate, I'd not realised reading was such an issue for you. In future I'll keep my replies to you shorter.
    Last edited by Tarbie; 05-01-2019, 02:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied

So fining clubs that have overspent and thus sending them further into debt is 'the right intention'? It'utter madness and it's only intention is to keep the bigger clubs at the top and keep the gravy train going.
    No I said it has the right intentions to make clubs spend within their means.

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    I think it has the right intentions ie. make clubs spend within their means. But what it stops is ambitious owners who want to turn a club around by spending a few quid. It therefore makes it more difficult to challenge the established big clubs
    So fining clubs that have overspent and thus sending them further into debt is 'the right intention'? It'utter madness and it's only intention is to keep the bigger clubs at the top and keep the gravy train going.

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Forget Fooking Promotion

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied
    I think it has the right intentions ie. make clubs spend within their means. But what it stops is ambitious owners who want to turn a club around by spending a few quid. It therefore makes it more difficult to challenge the established big clubs

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied

Only boring thing on here is the constant hot air that you spout pal!
    Haha you should try being everyone else reading youre A4 replies to every subject son

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Alanwycombe
    replied

Heaven forbid we should have an interesting, reasoned, relevant to Rs discussion about a football related matter rather than rant on about shi'te that no one really gives a toss about.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Its no wonder this place has become a borefest lol, jeeeeeez

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Its no wonder this place has become a borefest lol, jeeeeeez

Leave a comment:

Working...
X