Clear All

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

I'm on the bench
    Surrounded by our first 11 ...
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

Looks like you need to be registered on the QPR database prior to 21st December.
      Crazy mate. We need the money but are putting in restrictions to make it impossible for people who fancy game last minute to turn up

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

Looks like you need to be registered on the QPR database prior to 21st December.
        I'd still turn up and be at box office one hour before ko, if they won't sell one I'm sure people will have spares or an R will get one for you.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Crazy mate. We need the money but are putting in restrictions to make it impossible for people who fancy game last minute to turn up
          It’s to stop Leeds being in the home end, not making it hard for QPR fans. Tickets have been available for ages including today so not much excuse in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by SIDEV88 View Post
            Passing through London for the weekend, and my old man was an R's fan. Can you buy tickets on game day at the stadium? Would love to see my dad's old team play
            If you are the American gent outide the boxoffice around 1 'ish then hope you enjoyed the game as much as we did ! You R'sss

Comment

What was attendance. Loads more fans then I expected. Loads of Leeds in Ellersie

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                What was attendance. Loads more fans then I expected. Loads of Leeds in Ellersie
                A healthy 11,000+

Comment

Working...
                X