Sylla medical today ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

I'd hope for a CM to be honest mate. And I'm not sure how incoming loans work during this transfer embargo.
    As long as we are only paying 75% of Sylla’s wages and no loan fee, I thought that would be fine, stand corrected if I’m wrong
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Great news if true. I have never rated Sylla. Terrible first touch and not a great football brain. One of those players who looks the business but is maybe lacking a bit between the ears, that's just the impression I get. Agree with previous posters we need another CM for cover if possible.

Comment

Enjoyed his late equaliser at Forest a couple of seasons back.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Lets hope Wells stays fit then, cause those 2 won’t score enough to compensate.
          That's the way a club in our financial situation has to operate. We're not in a position to stockpile premier League loans as backup for those we've already got.

Comment

Looks like it's a done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

He's just so unorthodox though, if you watch Wells and even Hemed they just look the part and it almost makes the difference.

Plus, Sylla doesn't make the right runs for me, part of the reason why Freeman is enjoying more luck this season. Eze and Wells are on another level with him...

Dead right mate nothing wrong with goal scoring but just offered nothing to his team mates he was out on the right out on the left back deep or centre forward , he was a complete playmakers nightmare ,
              As you said Wells Eze and Hamed are easier for for for he midfielders to pick out , ie Freeman doesn't have to hold the ball for so long he knows they will find space or knows where they are

Comment

free transfer apparently. good to get him off the wage bill i guess.

Comment

Suggest we use his wages to get Bidwell and Paw on new contracts - hopefully that's the plan!

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

Yeah, we've got enough with Oteh and Smith as backup.
                    For sure Norths.

If we free up enough by shifting Sylla on to bring in another player, up front is the last place I'd be looking at. I'd go with either a central midfield playmaker, or back-up for Lumley. I have next to no trust in Ingram to see us through the remainder of the season if Joe was to pick up an injury. Ditto Bidwell by the way, next to no adequate left back cover.

With the above being said, I won't be throwing my toys out the pram if no players come in this window. We are working with some really major restrictions at the moment!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Dead right mate nothing wrong with goal scoring but just offered nothing to his team mates he was out on the right out on the left back deep or centre forward , he was a complete playmakers nightmare ,
                      As you said Wells Eze and Hamed are easier for for for he midfielders to pick out , ie Freeman doesn't have to hold the ball for so long he knows they will find space or knows where they are
                      Yep, having 2 good strikers, or even just one in our case has made a huge difference. It was the same when we had Austin in all fairness.

Comment

Fella made the ball look like it was coated in butter....

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Lets hope Wells stays fit then, cause those 2 won’t score enough to compensate.
                          Maybe / Maybe not but I'd rather we use what we've got than possibly end up with another Maiga, Keane or Machida...

Use the loans for areas we need players to see out the season - GK cover, CB cover, LB cover, CM cover - bigger priorities than CF.

Comment

Good played with some big goals in him

Thanks for the Foolham goals Syalla!
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                            X