Eze Everton interest.. Lumley deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    re Eze - start with a £15m and 25% sell on as it will be negotiated down, but don't accept lower than 10m as thete is no need to sell and if he improves his value will go up.

Re Lumley - yes he signed a new deal but is now the No.1 and has proved he is more than capable and drserves a new deal on better wages. also, his contract could be extended by a further year with an option for a longer one and a better release clause.

Re the list of players, Wzsolek must be offered a longer deal.
    I would also reward Lynch for his improved form with a new 2 year deal. I would also be keen on extending the deals for Smyth, Furlong and Bidwell. The rest I am not that concerned about. If they can buy Wells that would be great.
    Furlong already has a new deal mate, the website quoted has it wrong.

I'd suspect given that Pav is knocking 30 and Lynch is the wrong side of it that they will be 1 year, maximum 2 year extensions if they were to be offered.

I hadn't realised that Smyth was out of contract this season. Given MacLaren hasn't given him a look in, I suspect he might actually leave this window.

As for Wells, can't see any way that we can afford him permanently. Didn't Burnley pay 8 or 10m for him?

Comment

• Not sure Lynch has earned or deserves two year extension. Bit like Robinson, apart from this five months he’s been very hit and miss. I would only retain him on our terms not his

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Furlong already has a new deal mate, the website quoted has it wrong.

I'd suspect given that Pav is knocking 30 and Lynch is the wrong side of it that they will be 1 year, maximum 2 year extensions if they were to be offered.

I hadn't realised that Smyth was out of contract this season. Given MacLaren hasn't given him a look in, I suspect he might actually leave this window.

As for Wells, can't see any way that we can afford him permanently. Didn't Burnley pay 8 or 10m for him?
        Of course they´ve offered him an extension, but apparently his mother thinks he is the new Messi, so he is holding out for a better deal.
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          re Eze - start with a £15m and 25% sell on as it will be negotiated down, but don't accept lower than 10m as thete is no need to sell and if he improves his value will go up.

Re Lumley - yes he signed a new deal but is now the No.1 and has proved he is more than capable and drserves a new deal on better wages. also, his contract could be extended by a further year with an option for a longer one and a better release clause.

Re the list of players, Wzsolek must be offered a longer deal.
          I would also reward Lynch for his improved form with a new 2 year deal. I would also be keen on extending the deals for Smyth, Furlong and Bidwell. The rest I am not that concerned about. If they can buy Wells that would be great.
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...14#post2499514

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post

Of course they´ve offered him an extension, but apparently his mother thinks he is the new Messi, so he is holding out for a better deal.
            I don't get it.

Comment

I don't get it.
              Think his mums been mouthing off on social media in the past about how good he is and what he’s worth or might be getting him mixed up. I’m sure someone else can clarify.

I like Smyth but like Manning think views and expectations of him are far beyond where he’s currently at

Comment

I don't get it.
                Me neither.

Comment

• Correct West his mother went to the press raging that how can her boy play for Ireland but not even get in the QPR team
                  Dint go down to well with the management I don't think
                  He should be in the squad he's a good player

Comment

• Manning and Smyth both better than Cousins

Comment

• Better than Scowen for that matter too

Comment

• We need to get the money. From somewhere to secure Wells he's a great target man and also keep Wsolek somehow

Comment

• Would you sell Eze to keep Wells and Wsolek think I would .
                          We would still keep the shape of the squad then just about

Comment

• I'd sell Eze tomorrow. Too good for us and wasted in our team.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Think his mums been mouthing off on social media in the past about how good he is and what he’s worth or might be getting him mixed up. I’m sure someone else can clarify.

I like Smyth but like Manning think views and expectations of him are far beyond where he’s currently at
                              Agree with you mate.

Apart from anything else, you need a bit of physicality in this league. Smyth is built like a 12 year old. If he wants to be playing, he should be in the gym. He probably also needs a loan, but with 6 months left that won't be happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
                                Correct West his mother went to the press raging that how can her boy play for Ireland but not even get in the QPR team
                                Dint go down to well with the management I don't think
                                He should be in the squad he's a good player
                                He's played for Northern Ireland. Who's squad is comprised of players from the Scottish Prem and the 2nd and 3rd tier of English football. Hardly an argument for why he would get into our side in front of established players like Wells or Hemed.

If Smyth genuinely feels aggrieved about the lack of game time he's been getting then he should leave.

Comment

Working...
                                X