No announcement yet.

Eze Everton interest.. Lumley deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15 million Assombolonga, 18 million or whatever it was for Kodja, 8 million for Sone ####ing aloke. #### 6 or 10 million start at 20 based on those 3 duds and not a penny less unless we have a 35 to 40% sell on clause.

Comment

Get Joe signed up on good wages as he has earned them through outstanding performances.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

I thought the owners were paying the fine.
        Don't believe what bungle says mate.

Tbf to him, if he was allowed to pay the fine himself, he would have cleared it by now.

The fine has to be paid through the clubs accounts.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          15 million Assombolonga, 18 million or whatever it was for Kodja, 8 million for Sone ####ing aloke. #### 6 or 10 million start at 20 based on those 3 duds and not a penny less unless we have a 35 to 40% sell on clause.
          It's to compare some players IMO, but others do offer a strong argument that we should be getting £12+million. Just being realistic that we need dosh and cant afford to not get anything for him...

Comment

Need to try and keep both but knowing The way our board have handled transfers lately they'll probably let him go (Eze) for £6m, we need the dosh think they'll take it

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

It's hard to say, Eze has played between roughly 30 games at Champ level.

If you compare him to other young players who've been sold from lower leagues at his age, you could argue that it's enough to say how good he will be.

That said, is he on the same level as the OX, Walcott and Bale
              Didn’t Norwich get over £20 million for Maddison from Leicester last summer , I would say he is a good comparison with eze .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Didn’t Norwich get over £20 million for Maddison from Leicester last summer , I would say he is a good comparison with eze .
                Yep, perhaps it is.

It's really an opinion on his ability, what he does for a team and whether he will cope with the Prem.

Maddison scored a lot more in less games for Norwich I think? Plus he is slightly different in terms of his position and little less of a luxury player as he does more than Eze will for a team.

Price tag was huge though, so that I cant disagree on...

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                  It's to compare some players IMO, but others do offer a strong argument that we should be getting £12+million. Just being realistic that we need dosh and cant afford to not get anything for him...
                  The club have stated they would rather keep our best players than sell, but if the player wants the move and any offer meets the club's valuation, then they wouldn't stand in their way. That suggests to me a pragmatic and sensible balance between refusing to get shafted, but at the same time having to balance the books.

Comment

The club might feel we are in a pretty safe position ,17 points clear and only needing another 13 points to gaurantee safety and so could take the money .

Comment

Also, a £20m price tag (for example) includes the player's future potential i.e. you're paying for that, as well as his current value.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        The club might feel we are in a pretty safe position ,17 points clear and only needing another 13 points to gaurantee safety and so could take the money .
                        True, but if we are meeting expectations and more then the goalposts should and have probably moved. Not sure if the club felt we'd be in with a shout at this stage..

Had we not had a transfer ban, i'd put money on the board buy a few players and taking a punt at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Also, a £20m price tag (for example) includes the player's future potential i.e. you're paying for that, as well as his current value.
                          Exactly, I think Eze is a cracking talent but doesn't suit all teams. Needs to do more and needs to continue to push himself.

Comment

Please correct me if i'm wrong, (and i maybe)
                            But I have heard on a few occasions that we have money to spend
                            but are not allowed to because of this ffp bo**ocks.
                            So if that is the case why would we sell Eze so cheaply? (imo it is cheap)
                            Surely on ffp grounds alone if we generate more income then we can spend more......yes?
                            Another point I'd like to make to everton, potential costs more than £6 mill these days.
                            As a for instance Lookman joined everton for a fee in the region of £7,5 mill, rising to £11 mill with add ons.
                            Josh Murphy joined Cardiff from Norwich for about £11 mill.
                            Eze is a game changer, a game winner, with the potential to get better with the right development.
                            I hope Rangers tell em the starting negotiation price is x3, plus a sell on 20% & that they need to get as close to that as they can
                            I'm fed up of us letting our best players go for peanuts, unless of course it's in his contract.
                            And it that case we need to rethink our contract clauses

Comment

Yeah....how about they give us £8-10m and Ademola Lookman. That would just about do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Yeah....how about they give us £8-10m and Ademola Lookman. That would just about do it.
                                Willing to give that a try!!

Comment

Working...
                                X