No announcement yet.

Pavel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we've had the ambition kicked out of us by FFP.

What does any fan want?.. To win...to get promoted..to compete... to play open and expansive football.

When you're playing with one hand tied behind your back and your ankles hobbled, eventually you will fall over. It's just a question of time.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      What does any fan want?.. To win...to get promoted..to compete... to play open and expansive football
      um.... to be honest, if it really came down to it, then just to survive. I don't want to have to half-heartedly support someone else that plays sexy football, I just want my hoops (regardless of the poor quality slop that may be served up).

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
        Think Pav, Lynch. Bidwell and Cousins will all be gone at end of season. All signed when we still had a bit of money left. Plus Sylla, Baptiste and Shopido. Anyone who was going to sign has signed.
        I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps these 4 guys all have contracts that are no longer sustainable. Clearly we were in a far different place than we are now when all of them were signed. And to be fair, all of them came highly rated. I remember when we snapped up Pawel on a permanent deal there was (bullsh#t) rumours of interest from Chelsea.

Would be a shame to lose Pav, but the rest that are out of contract are very replaceable.
        Last edited by Tarbie; 05-01-2019, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
          Think Pav, Lynch. Bidwell and Cousins will all be gone at end of season. All signed when we still had a bit of money left. Plus Sylla, Baptiste and Shopido. Anyone who was going to sign has signed.
          This was behind my question on another post a few days ago........Can we offer an improved contract to an existing player we want to keep or are we just sitting ducks under FFP?

Comment

We can offer whatever we like to whoever we like but if it takes us over what we’re allowed we face punishment

Comment

Non-committal response from Amit: https://www.football.london/queens-p...paign=sharebar

Comment

Pawel might be leaving end of season as BOS could be seen as his replacement., just a thought. Not saying I like the idea of it. but anyway ..
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Why don't we give him a new 3 year deal on slightly less money with a £2-3 million buy out clause, better than losing him for nothing at all in the summer.

Comment

Hopefully, this is good news:

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...s-played-under

Comment

Lovely. Get him on the dotted line, Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        please god be true.

he aint no farking wingback, he is class.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                          Didn't Smyth just renew his contract?
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            Talking up his value!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                              if home grown rules effect the club Pav be ok,as polish he classed as home grown these days
                              Stfu you dinosaur. JN

Comment

Should expect some MOTM performances from Pav soon then if he is playing for a contract !

Comment

Working...
                                X