Pavel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pavel

Currently one of our highest paid players.

https://www.football.london/queens-p...ponds-15620031
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Currently one of our best players too! So I'd say he deserves to be :-)

Comment

Think Pav, Lynch. Bidwell and Cousins will all be gone at end of season. All signed when we still had a bit of money left. Plus Sylla, Baptiste and Shopido. Anyone who was going to sign has signed.

Comment

Hopefully we can find some room to give him a contract he'll sign.
        What a fantastic player, that pass the other night for Eze was perfect.
        Great pace, movement and eye for goals, we must hang onto him surely

Comment

if home grown rules effect the club Pav be ok,as polish he classed as home grown these days
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Sounds like he's now too expensive. All these players playing for a new contract elsewhere is paying off!

Comment

Sign. Him. Up.

Zapisz. Go

Comment

Football is a funny game...

- Bidwell disliked by many, but proving to be a good player.
                - Lynch literally say no more.
                - Pav struggled for consistency but is proving his worth massively and only 25/26
                - Smyth not making the team but easily has talent to make it

Comment

I am still unsure on Bidwell, he is solid enough but he lets far too many crosses come in. Done it again at Villa, where he stands too far off as he is scared of being done for pace so leaves so much space he doesn't use his body to block it. Watch him on the next game, he will do it again.

Not slating him, but not raving about him either.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                    I am still unsure on Bidwell, he is solid enough but he lets far too many crosses come in. Done it again at Villa, where he stands too far off as he is scared of being done for pace so leaves so much space he doesn't use his body to block it. Watch him on the next game, he will do it again.

Not slating him, but not raving about him either.
                    Players make mistakes, it is what it is.

On the level, he's solid. Our BFG makes them, but he's also clearing a lot of what comes in. Against Villa he had a hard time against a top forward, but he also got rid of a lot coming into him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Currently thought to be one of our highest paid players. Not really so enlightening stiff from football london (as usual)...

Comment

But what is highest paid player compared to what we used to pay. He might be one of highest paid but if it not significant amount and manageable I say sign him up

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Players make mistakes, it is what it is.

On the level, he's solid. Our BFG makes them, but he's also clearing a lot of what comes in. Against Villa he had a hard time against a top forward, but he also got rid of a lot coming into him too.
                          Agree. Plenty of crosses come in from the right hand side too....

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Given his performances this season I would say he deserves every penny. 5 goals and how many assists and he didnt even start the forst 6 or 8 games in the league?

Comment

Was'nt the wages capped at 20k a week? I wonder the likes of Pawel, Lynch and Bidwell are near that amount. I think it will be better to have a smaller squad but keep the most important players. There is something good happening atm. Hope we do not bottle up.

Comment

Working...
                              X