CMF without Luongo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

No obsession just know that when Manning is played in his best position (CM) he gives a different dynamic to the side that someone like Cousins or Scowen does. Would be stupid not to have recalled him IMO.
    Yep, dont disagree with that. We're very short.

Personally, don't think Manning would do a better job than Cousins or Scowen, just how I feel about him. I dont dislike him, just not sure he's a game changer.

I hope to be proven massively wrong though; also and to be clear I would not BOO or slate him, just think he's no better.

Comment

I think we need to recognise that Manning was used at Rotherham as a sub much of the time and all of his goals were from the penalty spot. Cousins has done great since he came in and we should all back him

Comment

Manning is more of what we have. Think we mugged him off recalling him as he’s going sit on bench

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
          I think we need to recognise that Manning was used at Rotherham as a sub much of the time and all of his goals were from the penalty spot. Cousins has done great since he came in and we should all back him
          Or played in 76% of the games where he was in the match day squad.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Manning is more of what we have. Think we mugged him off recalling him as he’s going sit on bench
            Basically, on the level, this.

But, we're short and we pay his wages!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

You were yourself mentioning him as a scapegoat, that`s all. Sorry!!
              He seems to be the new scapegoat on some of our forums Shania.
              Good performances are ignored and poor ones picked out and highlighted.
              He was poor against Reading but excellent at Forest and the sceond half against Villa I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Or played in 76% of the games where he was in the match day squad.
                Be interesting amount of minutes in that 76%

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

He seems to be the new scapegoat on some of our forums Shania.
                  Good performances are ignored and poor ones picked out and highlighted.
                  He was poor against Reading but excellent at Forest and the sceond half against Villa I thought.
                  His good ones are too easliy ignored. That`s really something I can agree with you on.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Be interesting amount of minutes in that 76%
                    1,218 mins in 19 league games - averages 64 mns per game

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      When does this competition that Australia are start ??

yep their 1st game 6th of Jan , is fark all owed to their clubs he should have been available for the club that pays his wages on boxing Day

Comment

Working...
                      X