No announcement yet.

Adel on way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Rangers do not go there as would prefer to remember 2010/11 season as it was with Adel destroying team after team. Coming back can only tarnish that.

Comment

If it did happen would guess it means one of Freeman or Eze are offski

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        If it did happen would guess it means one of Freeman or Eze are offski
        I was thinking he might look to rotate Eze and Adel. Or even drop Luongo deeper and play Freeman and Pav as midfield 3. Then have Adel, Eze and Wells.....only to be used when we need goals of course!

Comment

He's a mercenary and couldn't (and never did) give a phook about us.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            He's a mercenary and couldn't (and never did) give a phook about us.
            He was fine up until we got to the premier league. Either he became a #### or it was because we signed a real #### in Barton who didn’t like Adel because he wanted to be the big name. We had little trouble with Adel before Barton signed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              jesus came back from the dead
              Adel came back from Nandos
              No Nando’s in Italy?

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post

He was fine up until we got to the premier league. Either he became a #### or it was because we signed a real #### in Barton who didn’t like Adel because he wanted to be the big name. We had little trouble with Adel before Barton signed.
                Couldn't be bothered to turn up for the Leeds game on time in 10/11. Flaunced in at half time in jeans and a t-shirt. A complete bampot.

Comment

This is a joke, I assume. What does he possibly give us at this late stage in his career? And if he’’s had trouble getting regular playing time elsewhere over the past few seasons what does that say about his current fitness and utility? Love our squad; don’’t mess with adding a piece from the past. We need to train, secure more talent for the future.

Comment

If it does happen it would be final proof that there is a God.And God loves a sinner wot repenteth.....apparently.

Comment

He’s coming home
                      He’s coming home
                      He’’s coming....
                      Adel’s coming home.

Thirty stones under the shirt
                      Hookah pipe still gleaming.....

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post

If he’d play it wouldn’t be instead of freeman . Would take ezes place . JN
                        That's what I was thinking, don't think there is anything to this but if this is where SM wants to go I trust him!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

How to screw up a happy dressing room , add 25 stones of a has been lazy morrocan .
                          Thanks for the memories Adel ,but no thanks
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post

Yeah, that's not actually true mate. Read Warnock's biography. Adel was non-stop trouble from day one.

It all comes down to whether you are going to allow 1 guy in the squad to operate by a different set of rules, because they think they are special. Personally I don't think it's a good route to go down. Of course Warnock pulled it off (for 1 season anyway), but I don't see why we need to do that now. Apart from anything else, Adel isn't the special player he once was.

And I don't blame Barton at all in this particular circumstance. Every player should be turning up on time to train and should be putting a shift in. Of course Barton is the sort of player that will shout and holler if someone isn't putting enough work in.

Comment

With Hemed injured, we need a striker, not Adel.
                              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Blimey

Comment

Working...
                                X