Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    Absolutely loved him but that time has passed.

We have a young, extremely hard working side and as a leopard doesn't change it's spots I can't see him fitting into the dynamic of our side. It has to be all about him and we are not about that right now.

Leave a comment:

• swede
    replied
    Rather have Gary Bannister.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    If he returns and he’s not half as good the potential is there to ruin his legendary status.

Remember one of his last outings for us after he came back from wilderness, he came on as sub, looked the size of an elephant, tried running with the ball and his legs gave way and he he fell to the ground. You could hear people in crowd laughing and I thought at that point time to go while you still have respect of most

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    Blimey

Leave a comment:

• cross it Dave
    replied
    With Hemed injured, we need a striker, not Adel.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by James1979 View Post

He was fine up until we got to the premier league. Either he became a #### or it was because we signed a real #### in Barton who didn’t like Adel because he wanted to be the big name. We had little trouble with Adel before Barton signed.
    Yeah, that's not actually true mate. Read Warnock's biography. Adel was non-stop trouble from day one.

It all comes down to whether you are going to allow 1 guy in the squad to operate by a different set of rules, because they think they are special. Personally I don't think it's a good route to go down. Of course Warnock pulled it off (for 1 season anyway), but I don't see why we need to do that now. Apart from anything else, Adel isn't the special player he once was.

And I don't blame Barton at all in this particular circumstance. Every player should be turning up on time to train and should be putting a shift in. Of course Barton is the sort of player that will shout and holler if someone isn't putting enough work in.

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    How to screw up a happy dressing room , add 25 stones of a has been lazy morrocan .
    Thanks for the memories Adel ,but no thanks

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post

If he’d play it wouldn’t be instead of freeman . Would take ezes place . JN
    That's what I was thinking, don't think there is anything to this but if this is where SM wants to go I trust him!

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    He’s coming home
    He’s coming home
    He’’s coming....
    Adel’s coming home.

Thirty stones under the shirt
    Hookah pipe still gleaming.....

Leave a comment:

• Blobbers
    replied
    If it does happen it would be final proof that there is a God.And God loves a sinner wot repenteth.....apparently.

Leave a comment:

• Qprtanpa1
    replied
    This is a joke, I assume. What does he possibly give us at this late stage in his career? And if he’’s had trouble getting regular playing time elsewhere over the past few seasons what does that say about his current fitness and utility? Love our squad; don’’t mess with adding a piece from the past. We need to train, secure more talent for the future.

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Originally posted by James1979 View Post

He was fine up until we got to the premier league. Either he became a #### or it was because we signed a real #### in Barton who didn’t like Adel because he wanted to be the big name. We had little trouble with Adel before Barton signed.
    Couldn't be bothered to turn up for the Leeds game on time in 10/11. Flaunced in at half time in jeans and a t-shirt. A complete bampot.

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
    jesus came back from the dead
    Adel came back from Nandos
    No Nando’s in Italy?

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied
    Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    He's a mercenary and couldn't (and never did) give a phook about us.

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    He's a mercenary and couldn't (and never did) give a phook about us.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X