The straight red kick in the head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The straight red kick in the head

Just watched the extended highlights on the offie over and over again. That kick was aimed for Lum's head on purpose . The #### needs a fine big time for that.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/highlig...villa-2-qpr-2/

I mentioned this in the Lumley thread , do you think the club will do anything about this ?
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Will only be usual crap about ref seeing it and took appropriate action. Nothing will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
        I mentioned this in the Lumley thread , do you think the club will do anything about this ?
        Prob not. Lums was lucky it was in between his eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Prob not. Lums was lucky it was in between his eyes.
          Very true, doesn’t bear thinking about !
          F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

I thought at normal speed the #### hung his foot to catch Joe.
            Lumley took the ball at full stretch, so what kodja doing kicking him in the head?

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
              Will only be usual crap about ref seeing it and took appropriate action.
              You can't expect refs to see everything (and we actually have a good record with this particular one), but whatever happened to the rule about applying retrospective action with video evidence? If ever there was a case to justify its use then this would surely be one?! Same deal with that dirty Leeds ####### who deliberately took out Cameron, tearing his ligaments in the process.

Comment

Certain red card and never a yellow so the ref has bottled it in front of the holte end. Thought that Khojda was horse shyte yesterday and shows you bang average players are being sold for 10 million plus.

Comment

What the Villa mob say

https://www.villatalk.com/topic/1835...-v-qpr/?page=6

Also two things about the ref, one plus for us, one minus.

The laws of the game is once the last player from their team is in their half, you are allowed to kick off, it is their fault if they are stupidly celebrating. Abraham clearly knows the law, I know the law - why doesnt the bloofy ref !!!.

However, I do think Kodjia should have gone. The ball was in the goalies arms long before he kicked him in the head, very dangerous challenge, hence a 10 minute delay, and was a red - so we got lucky.

https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/t....89268/page-12

Comment

I never thought that was the law i thought it says kick off is when ref is ready

anyway it don’t matter as all our players were not in our half as Pawel deliberately stayed in their half so the kick off was illegal

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      What an absolute bunch of morons. Just imagine if the shoe was on the other foot the ####s.

Villa fans massively gone down in my estimation after this.

Comment

Working...
                      X