Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

Although Villa have not breached FFP rules yet
    Didn't they end up on the wrong side last term though? Or did parachute save the bacon re income / expenditure?

Comment

When you see this how the hell does he get away with this!! That’s deliberate in my view https://twitter.com/qpr_beach/status...970999296?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Apparently Chelsea have turned down offer and guess who was at Chelsea training ground yesterday!!!!! 2+2
        Still won't be enough even if he stays

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Didn't they end up on the wrong side last term though? Or did parachute save the bacon re income / expenditure?
          They didn't breach they had just loaned against future income and had nothing coming in to pay the bills. Next year though will be completely different when allowance for Prem seasons and parachute money drops.

Comment

I was active on another football forum years back that had fans from all clubs on there and predicted villas relegation from the prem. Their fans on there acted as though they was above getting relegated and I had tons of abuse come my way. It was satisfying to have the last laugh. You could see them going down that year from a mile off after losing the spine of players they did (given, vlaar, Delph, benteke).

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              When you see this how the hell does he get away with this!! That’s deliberate in my view https://twitter.com/qpr_beach/status...970999296?s=21
              I’m sure he’ll get a warm welcome when we meet again, that footage is clear evidence it was intentional !
              Such a shame the club can’t act on this ?
              F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post

I’m sure he’ll get a warm welcome when we meet again, that footage is clear evidence it was intentional !
                Wish we had a hardnut thug enforcer who could have dispensed some restorative justice to that cowardly lump. I imagine Kodger would be missing a knee or testicle now if Macca, god rest his soul, was still a player. Modern players are too cerebral and worried about staying on the pitch instead of making it clear that they are prepared to maim anyone who they take umbrage against.

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
                  that footage is clear evidence it was intentional !
                  Well, I would like to know why they can't act. What happened to the rules regarding retrospective action on serious foul play?

Here: https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/...-what-11173785

And here: https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a7870011.html

Comment

Abraham has knocked back Wolves and is staying at Villa for now. Holding out for a move to a bigger club apparently. Can't say I blame him. Wolves are going great guns at that moment, but Abraham will probably be better served seeing the season out, no doubt knocking in upwards of 30 goals for Villa, and taking his pick from a few offers in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Abraham has knocked back Wolves and is staying at Villa for now. Holding out for a move to a bigger club apparently. Can't say I blame him. Wolves are going great guns at that moment, but Abraham will probably be better served seeing the season out, no doubt knocking in upwards of 30 goals for Villa, and taking his pick from a few offers in the summer.
                      I think IF they sort out their defence in this window then Abraham will be getting a play-off winners medal with Villa.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

I think IF they sort out their defence in this window then Abraham will be getting a play-off winners medal with Villa.
                        Can't see that myself mate. Thought they looked bang average when they came to us a few months back.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                          I was active on another football forum years back that had fans from all clubs on there and predicted villas relegation from the prem. Their fans on there acted as though they was above getting relegated and I had tons of abuse come my way. It was satisfying to have the last laugh. You could see them going down that year from a mile off after losing the spine of players they did (given, vlaar, Delph, benteke).
                          The football forum (no onefootballforum)? The Villa fans on there now are okay and take the mick out of the Twitter 'fans'.

Comment

Can't see that myself mate. Thought they looked bang average when they came to us a few months back.
                            I thought we deservedly ground out a win that night but they have a lot of options going forward and I tend to agree with Mush in that now Abrahams is staying, if they can stop shifting goals they could well be top six.
                            Still one of the stronger teams I have seen at HQ after Norwich.

Comment

Thought they were average at the back but potent up front, which is essentially my reason why they could get up if they are savvy in this window.

Comment

Couple defenders and they will be an outstanding championship side and that's where they will be looking this month with or without Abraham's

Comment

Working...
                                X