Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No good moaning about them you're acting like a bunch of rocket polishers

Comment

Breaking news ! Apparently Robert William Hulse is thinking of a come back .
      Villa not interested as he used to play for the Baggies .
      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

.Nigel Kennedy snapped a string he was so annoyed
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Villa meltdown is too funny for words.

FFP just round the corner as well.

Comment

Tammy to Wolves....priceless

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              Villa meltdown is too funny for words.

FFP just round the corner as well.
              Although Villa have not breached FFP rules yet their permitted losses drop from £61m to £39m next season as well as a drop in Parachute Payments. Final count is now in March before Playoffs not in December as Prem still refuse to collect fines. So if Notts Forest, for instance, were to breach they could be handed a points deduction before the Playoffs.

Comment

Lol love it when teams can't take picking up all 3 points. 95% of them think they are going up. Nothing I've seen from them so far would even suggest they're going to be in the playoffs. They all have a big club mentality and everyone else is way beneath them. Bang average team and could be losing their striker to their neighbours. Couldn't be better

Comment

After Wolves loss to Palace can see this going through very quickly which will leave Villa in the shyte for the rest of the season.

Comment

Some Villa fans are now confident that he wont go to Wolves (in Jan) as he's already played for Chelsea U23s and in a Chelsea cup match and can't play for 3 teams in the same season.
                    "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                      Some Villa fans are now confident that he wont go to Wolves (in Jan) as he's already played for Chelsea U23s and in a Chelsea cup match and can't play for 3 teams in the same season.
                      They clarified this on Sky earlier. He played charity shield which dont count so his only competitive games are for villa meaning he can play for another team. Step forward Wolves
                      Last edited by West Acton; 03-01-2019, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Ha ha. Triffic.

Thanks West
                        "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

They clarified this on Sky earlier. He played charity shield which dont count so his only competitive games are for villa meaning he can play for another team. Step forward Wolves
                          tenor.gif?itemid=7582126.gif

Comment

Love this post by TreeVillian

He wrote “0121 666 6644”

It’s the phone number from the Birmingham Samaritans
                            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

if they don't make it this year parachute payments gone in big trouble and with FFP, lets hope they don't watch them crying then

Comment

Apparently Chelsea have turned down offer and guess who was at Chelsea training ground yesterday!!!!! 2+2

Comment

Working...
                                X