Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    It just got worse for them...

Tammy Abraham recalled by Chelsea, to be sold to Wolves
    Superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

They'll sink like a stone without his goals I reckon. He's averaging close to a goal every 90 mins for them.

Bang average side full of overpaid, washed up players that used to be half decent. Reminds me a bit of us as we were dropping out of the top flight.

Comment

Could be a Local derby with Walsall for them next season...
        F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
          Time wasting only works if you have a sh ite referee. He played the 14 mins extra when we were knackered and we were just waiting for Villa to nick it. If you want to stop it refs should be instructed to play 90 mins., not add 4 every match no matter what it should be.
          Very simple solution Alan, isn’t there?

Big countdown clock starts at 45:00 each half. Ref has the ability to pause it for each injury, substitution, goal celebration, booking or any act of time wasting.

When it reaches 0:00, game over. No controversy. No giving the big teams additional time to score.

Comment

HAHAHA watch out for flooding in the Aston area of Birmingham!!

Comment

Part of me wishes there was a few Villa fans on here we could roast. Proper carnts the lot of them. Deserve everything they get.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Couple of threads for those that fancy a giggle.

https://www.villatalk.com/topic/1835...s-villa-v-qpr/

https://www.villatalk.com/topic/1792...raham/?page=51

Comment

is it official yet? saw that last night and laughed so hard that i nearly puked... couldn't happen to a better club after yesterday's antics.

Comment

Abraham supposedly in talks with Wolves according to a Sky source.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      They are not happy with Hutton.
                      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

I came on here to post a link to villa talk forum. What a bunch of whining entitled cocks! Ref was poor? We time wasted.... yeah he added 12-13 minutes of additional time. Abraham gave Lumley a piece of his mind? Why, he was fouled! Now I hear Wolves and buying Abraham off the scum. Laughing very hard now!!!

Comment

Cheers brights I’ve had right chuckle reading those threads

As most have said here totally deluded fan base who think a lot of themselves because the names look good on paper and it appears the answer to their problems is to sign MORE players!!!! I recall a club which followed a similar path

Pleases me that we are in a better and more stable position then villa. Some of them wishing us to go bust!!! We have sorted our #### out where as your nightmare is just about to start. Enjoy the pain ahead Small Heath fans

Comment

I have the pleasure of working in Birmingham, this morning I was getting shitloads of abuse about our time wasting and particularly lumley with his so called theatrics when kicked in the head. My reply was that they were lucky to get a point as we were far the better side and personally think Birmingham are the better side of the two......always goes down a treat with them

Comment

Just went on twitter. The meltdown shows no signs of calming there still creaming themselves

Remember when Stoke had similar meltdown about little old QPR

Comment

#### Villa snivelling bunch of #####. 2nd best in Birmingham now and top scorer offski to boot. They have FFP to look forward to as well as that shithouse Terry still there. Happy New Year to every Villa Fan as it looks like being a good un for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X