No announcement yet.

Villa fan meltdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The time allocated at the end was correct, Lumley is good at taking time out of the game all other teams do it, and the rules states the ref has to give as much time for players to get treatment for a head injury as he sees fit especially the keeper, really thought they were there for the taking Villa ain't a good side we probably had the best of the game, but it did take them to score before we woke up, Freemans blocked chance, Eze volley over when he should've scored

Comment

Villa also going on about us cheating but they tried to kick off after we equalised when our players were celebrating in front of away end now that is SLY

Comment

did it get a bit heated outside?
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

If they can sort out that defence then I'd probably bet on them going up.

No team is going anywhere with Alan Hutton in it.

Comment

Also if it wasn’t for probably the best player in the division it would’ve been a comfortable win. And Leistner will probably be disappointed with how he dealt with Abraham for the goals. JN

Comment

Villa look exactly as they did in the Prem where they were totally reliant on one player, Benteke and when he left they were finished. Same applies with Abraham, he’s only thing keeping them lively and if they lose him there bang average

Comment

Don't know what they're all moaning about, they got nearly half an hour injury time,
                even the ref got bored by then!!

Comment

His two goals were the result of poor defending by us. No fan of Abraham decent in this league but no premier league player. Bolaise is the one that baffled me as he clearly fancied turning Furlong inside out and at one point looked like he would yet does not start for them.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    They’re acting like kids on Twitter it’s hilarious to read

if any villa fans read this you’re not a big fish anymore so about time you adjusted your expectations, as outside Villa Park no one rates you, your are simply making up the numbers like the rest of us

cheers for the 4 points

what the fark do they expect from other teams, roll out a red carpet from the center circle to the penalty box, maybe have a butler with a white towel drapping off his extended arm to serve the ball up for abraham to tap in.

Those cants better get used to the facts that they are a championship club. they are nothing but an overpaid shitshow.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      His two goals were the result of poor defending by us. No fan of Abraham decent in this league but no premier league player. Bolaise is the one that baffled me as he clearly fancied turning Furlong inside out and at one point looked like he would yet does not start for them.
                      bless furlong , remember him at palace he's probably still scared of bolas . JN

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        You think the Villa fans are acting up now. Wait til next season when the parachute payments have stopped, FFP starts to bite hard, and they have to sell the likes of Grealish etc. They'll be left with all the sh*te they can't offload like Hutton and El Mohamady.

This for me is a huge reason to be positive for the next few seasons. The adjustment we went through a year or 2 back is going to become a reality for half this league in the coming year. Way too many sides living a long way beyond their means!
                        This absolutely. We're post FFP these days, but Villa and others are sailing into the eye of the storm.

But FFP is far from set in stone. Brexit could affect its UK application, and the Der Spiegel leak showing that PSG and Citeh did closed door deals with UEFA may have given ammunition to anyone minded to challenge sanctions in the future.

Comment

Would love to see them fail to go up alongside Forest, Boro and Derby.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Different Furlong now to the kid cruelly exposed by Ramsey

Comment

It just got worse for them...

Tammy Abraham recalled by Chelsea, to be sold to Wolves
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                It just got worse for them...

Tammy Abraham recalled by Chelsea, to be sold to Wolves
                                Just saw that Ginge

imagine the fallout on their social media now, might take a look for a giggle. No Tammy means no party for them and to their local rivals

Comment

Working...
                                X