Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villa fan meltdown

They’re acting like kids on Twitter it’s hilarious to read

if any villa fans read this you’re not a big fish anymore so about time you adjusted your expectations, as outside Villa Park no one rates you, your are simply making up the numbers like the rest of us

cheers for the 4 points
    Last edited by West Acton; 01-01-2019, 10:49 PM.

Not even top team in Birmingham this year. They have never recovered losing to Foolham at Wembley as have this sense of granduer about themselves. No one should think they are great with Hutton and El Mahamody playing for them. Sorry fellas you are not great anymore and it will get worse once the ffp kicks in.

Comment

Why favourite was , my didn’t the keeper go off and get treated that the laws of the game

Comment

Response to that why did the ref not give a red for that carthorse khoja doing lumley.

Comment

Someone replied cause we didn’t want to play for 10mins without a keeper

Comment

Been reading some of their forums. They are so deluded its unreal. They just wont accept that we are above them before and after the game.

Comment

They're actually lucky to have got a point too. We could so easily have beaten them, and certainly had the chances. Utterly deluded and their fans' treatment of Lumley when he was down injured was a total disgrace and sums them up. Caused by their own player who should have been red-carded had the ref not bottled it, and would have said the same had one of our own players done that.
              Last edited by Stanley; 01-01-2019, 11:52 PM.

Comment

They are going nuts about time wasting, to be fair I was doing the same at Preston on opening day of season, that really was the worst I've seen, I don't like it done to us so can understand other teams not liking it as to be honest Lumley was taking the pi ss, it's up to the refs and authorities to stamp it out.

Comment

I hope qpr go bust. words removed in the stands and words removed on the pitch. Their number 10 deserved a volley in the jaw.

Comment

In all my years of football I've never seen such ridiculous time eating from a side.

Comment

I might well be wrong and I probably am but almost every team I watch us play against In the top half seem to have hungry quick midfielders who when they nick the ball of us break forward with pace and numbers. We don’t seem to have that and that’s how there 2nd goal came from

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        They're actually lucky to have got a point too. We could so easily have beaten them, and certainly had the chances. Utterly deluded and their fans' treatment of Lumley when he was down injured was a total disgrace and sums them up. Caused by their own player who should have been red-carded had the ref not bottled it, and would have said the same had one of our own players done that.
                        Dead right Stanley, also that tw at Abrahams shoving our medical team off the pitch, he should have gone as well.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

You think the Villa fans are acting up now. Wait til next season when the parachute payments have stopped, FFP starts to bite hard, and they have to sell the likes of Grealish etc. They'll be left with all the sh*te they can't offload like Hutton and El Mohamady.

This for me is a huge reason to be positive for the next few seasons. The adjustment we went through a year or 2 back is going to become a reality for half this league in the coming year. Way too many sides living a long way beyond their means!

Comment

Time wasting only works if you have a sh ite referee. He played the 14 mins extra when we were knackered and we were just waiting for Villa to nick it. If you want to stop it refs should be instructed to play 90 mins., not add 4 every match no matter what it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              You think the Villa fans are acting up now. Wait til next season when the parachute payments have stopped, FFP starts to bite hard, and they have to sell the likes of Grealish etc. They'll be left with all the sh*te they can't offload like Hutton and El Mohamady.

This for me is a huge reason to be positive for the next few seasons. The adjustment we went through a year or 2 back is going to become a reality for half this league in the coming year. Way too many sides living a long way beyond their means!
                              I'll be sitting back and watching that meltdown with a tub of popcorn and a smug smile on my face. With the exception of Chelsea, Fulham or Brentford, it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. Wronguns and scum, the lot of them.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2