Proving to be hard to beat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proving to be hard to beat.

5 games unbeaten with some of our best players injured. Seems no matter who we play we give them a game. Wins, draws, clean sheets. Away wins and draws. But the most impressive stat for me is we've only lost 3 games in 3 months. That is why we are where we are. Constantly putting points on the board. Well done to everyone at the club. Just shows what hard work and organisation can achieve with everyone involved.

Well said

Comment

The big test is gonna be Sheff U. Their last 3 games winning 3-1, 3-0, 3-0.

Comment

"Proving to be hard to beat"...............Lovely init......

Comment

good post by the op.

its just goes to show that we have the players to do well, all we needed was a manager and a set of coaches with half a brain.

no more cartoon characters and pie eaters at the club thank god.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Team spirit, knowing their job, sensible manager, good vocal support - away at least. Loftus Rd could be noisier these days.

Comment

"Love it, absolutely love it"

Comment

Everyone has something to prove now see. Amit after shambles Tony, McClaren after brollygate, Nakhi Wells after Huddersfield... We haven't got one single billy big balls who doesn't want to be there. I'm sure that's the key to it all.

Comment

I wonder if the transfer embargo has had some positive impact, through giving the squad a sense of 'we're in this together' (barring loan activity) for the long haul?

Comment

Makes me wonder if we hadn't had the transfer embargo whether the likes of Wells, Cameron etc would be here at all or maybe only til January

Comment

good post. another great thing is teams are underestimating us still, we're one of the most organized and consistent teams in the league imo

Comment

Working...
                      X