X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    I think after the criticism he got at the fans forum he'll stick with more or less our strongest possible side.
    That's my fear too. It's a shame as some of these players really need a rest, even just to clear up a few niggles and not have to play through the pain barrier.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Don’t usually say rest for cup games but on this occasion I would. It’s beem busy festive period with next to no changes so the players who have put it in week in week out for December deserve a break

would be tempted to tell a few to go find some sunshine and we see you back on Monday

can’t believe ive just said that

Leave a comment:

• smithyqpr
    replied

Rest Eze, Pav and Wells (cuptied?) and possibly Leinster and Lumley (especially after todays knock). I'm sure Leeds will rest more players

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    I think they will also rest a few so maybe we could name a strong side with one or two rested. Would certainly leave Ingram on the bench as do not believe we can win a game with him in goal.

Leave a comment:

• Sleeping Giants
    replied
    Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
    Will McClaren field a reserve team?

Ingram
    Kakay Hall Baptiste Hämäläinen
    Smyth Manning Goss BOS
    Chair
    Oteh
    I'm usually the first to moan when we disrespect the cups but I don't think we have any other option this seaaon, the squad is so depleted already and we have the transfer enbargo, we simply can't afford to risk players in a knockout tournament in my opinion...sad, but it's the EPL that has restricted the club so not really the club's fault if they disrespect the cup this time around.

Leave a comment:

• loftbalcony
    replied
    Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    I think after the criticism he got at the fans forum he'll stick with more or less our strongest possible side.
    I don't !

Leave a comment:

• Alanwycombe
    replied
    Not many think we will get to play offs and unlikely we will drop so let's have a cup run.

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by QPROslo View Post

Ingram
    Smyth Manning Goss BOS
    Chair
    Oteh
    I like it, don't think there will be that many changes though!

Leave a comment:

• Greg1882
    replied
    I’m ok with that but don’t think he will. Think these boys have earned a rest, trouble is when your playing well most of them won’t want a rest

Leave a comment:

• QPROslo
    started a topic Team for Leeds

Team for Leeds

Ingram
    Smyth Manning Goss BOS
    Chair
    Oteh
Working...
X