Clear All

• Team for Leeds

Will McClaren field a reserve team?

Ingram
    Kakay Hall Baptiste Hämäläinen
    Smyth Manning Goss BOS
    Chair
    Oteh

I’m ok with that but don’t think he will. Think these boys have earned a rest, trouble is when your playing well most of them won’t want a rest

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post

Ingram
      Smyth Manning Goss BOS
      Chair
      Oteh
      I like it, don't think there will be that many changes though!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

I think after the criticism he got at the fans forum he'll stick with more or less our strongest possible side.

Comment

Not many think we will get to play offs and unlikely we will drop so let's have a cup run.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            I think after the criticism he got at the fans forum he'll stick with more or less our strongest possible side.
            I don't !

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post

Ingram
              Smyth Manning Goss BOS
              Chair
              Oteh
              I'm usually the first to moan when we disrespect the cups but I don't think we have any other option this seaaon, the squad is so depleted already and we have the transfer enbargo, we simply can't afford to risk players in a knockout tournament in my opinion...sad, but it's the EPL that has restricted the club so not really the club's fault if they disrespect the cup this time around.

Comment

I think they will also rest a few so maybe we could name a strong side with one or two rested. Would certainly leave Ingram on the bench as do not believe we can win a game with him in goal.

Comment

Rest Eze, Pav and Wells (cuptied?) and possibly Leinster and Lumley (especially after todays knock). I'm sure Leeds will rest more players
                  U r'sssssssssssssss

Comment

Don’t usually say rest for cup games but on this occasion I would. It’s beem busy festive period with next to no changes so the players who have put it in week in week out for December deserve a break

would be tempted to tell a few to go find some sunshine and we see you back on Monday

can’t believe ive just said that

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      That's my fear too. It's a shame as some of these players really need a rest, even just to clear up a few niggles and not have to play through the pain barrier.

Comment

Who cares?

Comment

The Keyboard Warriors will be out in force whatever team he plays. Don't think Smythe will be here to play and Baptiste, the last I ,was injured.

Comment

As in most scenarios, one must approach a situation on a case-by-case basis. Injuries are mounting and mathematically we can make the playoffs. With that in mind, it would be silly to field anything other than than a B side. Of course, I’’d include pivotal players like Chair to give them extra game time should they be called upon later in the season, but it must be geared towards the league and nothing else.

Do I think that teams fielding weakened sides debases cup games? Absolutely. Will we and should we attempt to solve it one game in some sort of Puritan movement on behalf of all other teams? No, we must do what is in the best interests of our club. Attempt to make the playoffs at all costs!
                            ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Well it wont look nothing like the team that took to the pitch at Villa

Comment

Working...
                              X