• Show
Clear All

I would go

Ingram
    Furlong Hall Leistner Bidwell
    Manning Cousins/Scowen
    Freeman Chair BOS
    Oteh

Got to be a mix, whilst resting some key players and giving some potential key players som minutes. Porob start Lumley but he will go Ingram. Hall needs minutes, as do Manning, Chair and BOS..

Comment

Looking at McLarens interview he seems to be resting lumley , furlong and wells .So Ingram , Kakay and mayb maybe smith coming in .

Comment

After four games in the space of ten days, McClaren admits he will need to make a decision on a couple of players who are nursing injuries but he is determined to field as strong a side as he can:

“I know how important this is to QPR fans, but I do need to assess the squad in terms of where we are with some of them. We have had two who haven’t been able to train yet this week.

Joe (Lumley) got a bad knock to the face so we will need to look at him and Darnell Furlong is obviously feeling the effects of four games in ten games after not playing any football.

Toni Leistner is used to having a winter break so he hasn’t experienced anything like this in his life, and Joel Lynch did really well to finish the game on Tuesday because he has a groin problem.

We’ve also got to look at Nahki Wells. He has done remarkably to keep playing because he has been suffering from a dead leg.

We are going to give a couple of players another day to see where they are before we finalise what team we are going to play but rest assured, we will be putting out as strong a team as we can and we will be going for it.”

Full interview: https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...up-is-special/

Comment

I would play Ingram, Kakay, Hall, BOS, Scowen, Cousins, Chair, Oteh and Smith. Rest from U23.

Comment

Interesting to book online cost me £3 plus £3.50 booking fee = £6.50. Book it on the day at the ground = £5.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the last time we played Leeds on a Sunday we won the league. Lost the game mind lol

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                Will McClaren field a reserve team?

Ingram
                Kakay Hall Baptiste Hämäläinen
                Smyth Manning Goss BOS
                Chair
                Oteh
                That team would get slaughtered. I'm definitely behind us mixing it up a bit and giving a few lads on the fringes a game in the cup, but there are too many weak links in key positions in this line up.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  After four games in the space of ten days, McClaren admits he will need to make a decision on a couple of players who are nursing injuries but he is determined to field as strong a side as he can:

“I know how important this is to QPR fans, but I do need to assess the squad in terms of where we are with some of them. We have had two who haven’t been able to train yet this week.

Joe (Lumley) got a bad knock to the face so we will need to look at him and Darnell Furlong is obviously feeling the effects of four games in ten games after not playing any football.

Toni Leistner is used to having a winter break so he hasn’t experienced anything like this in his life, and Joel Lynch did really well to finish the game on Tuesday because he has a groin problem.

We’ve also got to look at Nahki Wells. He has done remarkably to keep playing because he has been suffering from a dead leg.

We are going to give a couple of players another day to see where they are before we finalise what team we are going to play but rest assured, we will be putting out as strong a team as we can and we will be going for it.”

Full interview: https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...up-is-special/
                  Looks like SM is going to do the right thing ,play as strong a side as we can sensibly put out , we`re not going up ( and if we did it would be a f uckin nightmare ! ) were not going down , so PLEASE ,lets have a cup run .
                  Generations of Rs dont care about the cup because theyve never experienced the magic . Come on , remember the Semi at Highbury ?
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Interesting Bielsa has revealed his team in the press conference. Maybe he wants to let Mac know it’s ok to go with a weakened team too for an even playing field. I really think we’ve had a tough run with players needing a rest but we are on a good run too.

Ingram
                    Kakay Leistner Hall Bidwell

BOS Cousins Manning Freeman

Chair

Smith

Comment

I'd keep Lumley in as I think he's different gravy to Ingram.
                      Give Toni a rest if he wants, Lynch probably too. Bring in Grant Hall and possibly Giles Philips? Keep Bidwell in and probably Furs unless he is tired.
                      Scowen and Cousins need games so they start. Like Leistner, if Luke wants to play then fine, if not rest him, Eze, Pav and Wells. Bring in Oteh,BOS and Manning for definate, they need a start, possibly kid Smyth as well (edit: no smyth, Chair needs a game)

Lumley
                      Furlong Hall Philips Bidwell
                      Scowen Cousins
                      BOS Chair Manning
                      Oteh
                      Last edited by bakes8; 06-01-2019, 10:02 AM. Reason: Forgot about Chair

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        I'd keep Lumley in as I think he's different gravy to Ingram.
                        Give Toni a rest if he wants, Lynch probably too. Bring in Grant Hall and possibly Giles Philips? Keep Bidwell in and probably Furs unless he is tired.
                        Scowen and Cousins need games so they start. Like Leistner, if Luke wants to play then fine, if not rest him, Eze, Pav and Wells. Bring in Oteh,BOS and Manning for definate, they need a start, possibly kid Smyth as well (edit: no smyth, Chair needs a game)

Lumley
                        Furlong Hall Philips Bidwell
                        Scowen Cousins
                        BOS Chair Manning
                        Oteh
                        Possibly old boy Baptiste instead of Kid Giles at the back as well

Comment

Working...
                        X