replied
    Ingram
    Furlong Hall Baptiste Bidwell
    Smyth Manning Chair BOS
    Oteh Sylla/Smith

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    I think Hall, BOS and Chair and Kakay are must starts.

Scowen and Cousins only just back in team and fresh so they should remain.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    Now we aren't fighting relegation I think it's important to win a cup game for once,go for the strongest line up I'd say

Leave a comment:

• YoungR1
    replied
    I think it's been a busy period and the main players need a rest so they're rejuvenated for a play-off push. Keep Lumley in goal as we don't have suitable cover, Hall in for Leistner, Chair for Eze, BOS for Pav, Smyth (if available) for Freeman and Smith or Sylla for Wells. Furlong's form is improving so keep him in and give Manning some minutes too. It will only be Leeds reserves with where they are in the league so still think we'd have enough to beat them even dropping our best players.

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    I would only rest eze as we go back to 1 game a week after the Leeds game . The fans deserve a cup run after all these years

Leave a comment:

• jamesnutt
    replied
    we will play a full team and lose to their reserves. JN

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
    Will McClaren field a reserve team?

Ingram
    Kakay Hall Baptiste Hämäläinen
    Smyth Manning Goss BOS
    Chair
    Oteh
    Who's going to take our goal kicks?

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Not one of his fans by any stretch but cousins has to start , was dire against reading but improved against villa so he is one that should look to go another step forward

Leave a comment:

• qpr
    replied
    We should definitely field a strong team but also rest a few & use all 3 subs wisely

Leave a comment:

• 1QPRDK
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Must be mad but I'm going to this with the young fella.

adult and under 18 ticket for a total of £18, could not pass up that price.

I just hope Mc will put out a strong squad.
    Hope they give you something to cheer about. And remember we won at Notts F, so you just never know this season.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Must be mad but I'm going to this with the young fella.

adult and under 18 ticket for a total of £18, could not pass up that price.

I just hope Mc will put out a strong squad.

Leave a comment:

• dave58
    replied
    Well it wont look nothing like the team that took to the pitch at Villa

Leave a comment:

• ranger4life
    replied
    As in most scenarios, one must approach a situation on a case-by-case basis. Injuries are mounting and mathematically we can make the playoffs. With that in mind, it would be silly to field anything other than than a B side. Of course, I’’d include pivotal players like Chair to give them extra game time should they be called upon later in the season, but it must be geared towards the league and nothing else.

Do I think that teams fielding weakened sides debases cup games? Absolutely. Will we and should we attempt to solve it one game in some sort of Puritan movement on behalf of all other teams? No, we must do what is in the best interests of our club. Attempt to make the playoffs at all costs!

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    The Keyboard Warriors will be out in force whatever team he plays. Don't think Smythe will be here to play and Baptiste, the last I ,was injured.

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Who cares?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X