No announcement yet.

Tell you what boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stunning result today and let's keep the momentum going with as few changes as possible against Lids

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

We have a small injury ravaged squad who have just played every minute of a crazy busy Xmas schedule.

Give them a week off for the FA cup. Not normally an advocate of this, but these are different circumstances this season and the boys need a week off.
      I agree, it's a chance for some squad players to stake a claim for a spot and many of our starters need resting, as much as I would like to dream of an FA Cup run the romance has gone, the big money EPL teams will turn us over in the later rounds even playing squad players!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

The team are getting stuck in and being RANGERS that's all we have ever wanted

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post
          The team are getting stuck in and being RANGERS that's all we have ever wanted

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

We have a small injury ravaged squad who have just played every minute of a crazy busy Xmas schedule.

Give them a week off for the FA cup. Not normally an advocate of this, but these are different circumstances this season and the boys need a week off.
            Have to say, for once I agree. I’ll be amazed if Leeds field a strong side either. Could be an entertaining game,

Comment

I absolutely love this team! they fight, they entertain and what is great to see is we now have match craft and control how the game goes by making teams play at our pace

shame Macca never came in after Harry god knows what could have been. He’s bloody good manager

Comment

Yep you've got it right Westy about the craft and spirit , now reflecting back to Saturday they have to be given credit for the way they fought back to take control over the last 30 minutes of that match which was there for the taking after being on the back foot for a hour

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                  Watched on the red button, thought we were class, equalised after a shaky spell and at times dominated, considering this was villa away I'm happy as fluck
                  It was on the red button?! I honestly didn't know this, FFS! Did it have commentary?

Comment

Mac has got us organised Team looking good my one ? is Cousins really don't get him, would be tempted to bring Freeman in the middle with Manning down the left,he will also give a bit of protection for Bidwell, as Pav does down the right,

Comment

Not historically and especially this season scowens biggest fan. But ever since Cameron’s injury he’s come in and been excellent especially at forest and yesterday at villa yesterday . JN

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post

It was on the red button?! I honestly didn't know this, FFS! Did it have commentary?
                        Yes, it has commentary.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post

Yes full commentary. Strangely Ipswich on boxing day on red button didn't have commentary, it's not in HD and no rewind facility and no replays of goals etc and annoyingly only one camera. Despite that you see the whole game which is brilliant and yesterday's certainly was!
                          I'm going to Leeds game, please win rangers!

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                            Mac has got us organised Team looking good my one ? is Cousins really don't get him, would be tempted to bring Freeman in the middle with Manning down the left,he will also give a bit of protection for Bidwell, as Pav does down the right,
                            That sounds terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                              Not historically and especially this season scowens biggest fan. But ever since Cameron’s injury he’s come in and been excellent especially at forest and yesterday at villa yesterday . JN
                              On the money J M ! Not a job at Cameron he's done us well but he's not been missed has he ?? this Scowens knocking is well ott five games unbeaten 11 out of 15 points

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

On the money J M ! Not a job at Cameron he's done us well but he's not been missed has he ?? this Scowens knocking is well ott five games unbeaten 11 out of 15 points
                                Personally quite like Scowen but I thought we missed Cameron against Reading. Really needed someone to put a foot in and upset their flow.

Other than that, Scowen has come in to the side seemlessly, which is what should be happening when the whole squad practices the plan on the training field.

Comment

Working...
                                X